Let us introduce you to the king of pre-workouts, Godzilla.
Ryse Godzilla® Pre-workout brings all who supplement to the top of the gym food chain. Kings and queens of the weight room ‒ Ryse Godzilla® delivers pump, energy, and focus through a proprietary blend of potent vasodilators and stimulators.
Product Description: What is Ryse Godzilla?
Ryse Godzilla is a potent pre-workout designed to enhance your training by promoting a deep muscular pump, surges of energy, and precision focus. With 40g per serving, this Officially Licensed Godzilla® formula was established to produce an ultra-concentrated pre-workout rush to boost any workout and crown you the king of the weight room. Ryse Godzilla isn't just a big scoop of traditional pre-workout, Ryse designed this supplement with 12 key ingredients and 5 clinically studied trademarks and topped it off with delicious flavors and competitive pricing.
Ryse Godzilla is not your average pre-workout. A high dosage of key ingredients ensures you enter the gym ready to live up to the name of a Godzilla® trademarked supplement. Become king of the weight room with Ryse Godzilla®.
- L-Citrulline (9000mg)
- Citrulline Nitrate (2000mg)
- Beta-Alanine (6400 mg)
- Betaine Anhydrous (5000mg)
- Creatine Monohydrate (5000mg)
- Choline Bitartrate (1600mg)
- Caffeine Anhydrous (350mg) + zumXR (50mg)
- Vincamine (20mg)
- Big-time Pump
Vasodilation (commonly called pump) is a process of widening the blood vessels to allow for greater blood flow and more efficient nutrient delivery throughout the body. By using a high concentration of L-Citrulline Ryse Godzilla® delivers a big-time pump for all your workouts. This means you not only feel stronger, but you’re able to train harder and boost nitric oxide production in the body.
Surges of Energy
No pre-workout is complete without a boost in energy. Ryse Godzilla® comes packed with two types of caffeine to help you enjoy a rapid explosion of energy while having a sustained rush during your entire workout.
Kings of the gym know that your ability to focus and have precise movements will create muscular contractions that help influence hypertrophy and growth. Ryse Godzilla® has been formulated with Thinkamine™ to aid in sharp focus and deep euphoria.
Key Ingredient Breakdown
*Dosage based on 2 scoop
Serving as a primary vasodilator, L-Citrulline aids in the production of nitric oxide while giving the user a massive pump.
Citrulline Nitrate (2000mg)
Citrulline ‒ bonded to a nitrate molecule helps to enhance the effects of nitric oxide production with less reliance on oxygen cost. The addition of Citrulline Nitrate means you have greater exercise efficiency with less fatigue.
Beta-Alanine (6400 mg)
An amino acid, beta-alanine can aid in the reduction of lactic acid accumulation. This means you experience less fatigue during a working set and can rest for shorter periods of time during your training, helping to improve your overall workout intensity.
Betaine Anhydrous (5000mg)
Also an amino acid, Betaine can help to boost muscle protein synthesis which is one of the largest markers for athletic performance among weight lifters. Simply put, betaine anhydrous can help you to pack on muscle faster by promoting mass and strength development.
Creatine Monohydrate (5000mg)
No pre-workout is truly complete without a potent supply of creatine monohydrate. Long touted as a mass-gainer, creatine helps to enhance the supply of phosphocreatine in the muscle ‒ which can in turn create more volume in the muscle cells and help provide greater surges in energy production for high-performance strength training.
Choline Bitartrate (1600mg)
Choline is a vitamin-like supplement that acts similar to the pathway of acetylcholine ‒ which can rapidly deplete towards the end of a workout causing fatigue. Supplementing with choline not only helps to improve muscular coordination but may also aid in greater energy towards the end of stamina-based training sessions.
Caffeine Anhydrous (350mg) + zumXR (50mg)
Caffeine is the clear-cut winner of stimulation in any pre-workout supplement, but Ryse Godzilla® took it one step further by including zumXR ‒ and extended-release caffeine to aid in greater energy reserves into the long hours of your workout.
Touted as a cognition enhancer and vasodilator, vincamine is an underutilized supplement that boosts the performance of L-citrulline while helping you feel more connected to your exercises and the specific muscular contractions taking place during each working set.
How to take Ryse Godzilla
Ryse Godzilla® is best taken as a pre-workout supplement 30min prior to your training session. The best way to take Ryse Godzilla® is 30 minutes before your workout mixed with water. This will help to establish the best mode of absorption and ensure that you feel the pump, energy, and focus after your warm-up and during the hardest part of your workout.
Stacking Ryse Godzilla® with a post-workout protein will help to ensure you are getting adequate muscle growth and recovery after your pumped-up workouts, while Atomic One Gold serves to increase free testosterone levels pushing your body to anabolic levels.
Will Ryse Godzilla® give me jitters?
This all depends on your caffeine tolerance. While some people may experience the jitters with high caffeine, Ryse Godzilla® uses a high-quality caffeine anhydrous that can help limit the jitter and crash that comes with other pre-workout supplements.
How many scoops of Ryse Godzilla® should I take?
Best to start with 1 scoop and work up from there. Ryse Godzilla® is a concentrated pre-workout with a high dosage of key pump and energy-promoting ingredients. Beginners should start with one level scoop to establish tolerance.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
What is Carbon Neutral Shipping?>
- Route is covering the cost to neutralize shipping emissions when you add "Green Package Protection" at checkout. "Green Package Protection" Shipping includes package protection at the same cost as before, with the additional benefit that your shipment is carbon neutral. By adding Green Package Protection to your cart, you're automatically taking instant climate action – no donation required.
How does Green Package Protection/Carbon Neutral Shipping work?
- Route has partnered with Patch, a carbon credit marketplace, to facilitate the purchase of carbon credits to neutralize your emissions. Carbon credits represent a certified unit of carbon removal or avoidance delivered by environmental projects that can be purchased to naturally remove carbon from the air. Patch is a high-integrity carbon removal project that is vetted and certified by organizations like Gold Standard, Verra, Climate Action Reserve, and The American Carbon Registry..
Where is My Order?
- Once your order has been fulfilled by our team, a shipping confirmation with a tracking number will be emailed. You can download Route’s mobile app for iOS or Android to visually track your package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
How Does Route Work?
- If your Route-protected order ends up lost, damaged, or stolen, Route’s expert support team helps ensure that your order gets replaced or refunded as preferred. Claims will be reviewed for approval within 1-2 business days from filing. Need to file a claim? File here
How Does Route Process Refunds or Reorders?
- Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal, shipping, and taxes In both cases, the Route Premium cost will not be refunded Reorders: Route will reorder the items, depending on in-stock availability. Unavailable items will be refunded. Route will cover the cost of any reorders including shipping, taxes, and Route Shipping Protection
Any other questions?
When Should I File a Claim?
- Marked As Delivered (Stolen) * Claims will be reviewed no earlier than 5 calendar days and no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered * Please note, some order issues may require a police report to be filed Stuck In Transit (Lost) * For domestic orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 2 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date * For international orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 20 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date Damaged * Claims for damaged items require photos of the packaging and item(s) and must be filed no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered. All of Route’s policies are listed here
What if My Order Never Arrives or is Stolen?
- Route definitely helps cover these instances! To protect your order against loss or theft, add Green Package Protection at checkout. If your order has not arrived, please file a claim with Route here.
What if My Order Arrives Damaged?
- Route covers damage as well! To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route Protect at checkout. If your order has arrived to you damaged, please take photos of the item and the packaging it arrived in to include in your claim when filing. You can file a claim with Route here. If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at (YOUR BRAND'S CONTACT INFO ) and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
How Do I File a Claim for my Lost, Damaged, or Stolen Order?
- If you insured your order with Route at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue. You can also file a shipping issue on Route’s app or via the web here. To file a claim, you will need your store order number OR Route ID number and the email address that was attached to the order. Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
What are Route’s Terms and Conditions?
- Route’s terms and conditions are listed here: https://route.com/terms-and-conditions/
Is Route a Licensed Insurance Company?
- Yes, Route is a licensed insurance company with SEG Insurance Ltd. as its partner.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com