ELITE PRE-WORKOUT - REPP SPORTS BROKEN ARROW 30 SERVINGS
Don't say we didn't warn you! This is an intense pre-workout not meant for beginners! Getting better workouts in the gym is something everyone is always looking for. With the power of DMHA, Taurine, and even Piperine, you’ll never want to go back to your old stuff. If you're looking for something to boost your energy and focus before an intense workout, this may be the perfect performance product for you. This is unlike anything you've tried before. Introducing REPP Sports Broken Arrow!
REPP SPORTS BROKEN ARROW PRE-WORKOUT BENEFITS
- Fuels Muscle Cells
- Fast Acting
- Promotes Energy & Focus
- Increases Physical Output
- Extreme Pumps
- Advanced Pre-Workout
- Boosts Performance
WHAT IS REPP SPORTS BROKEN ARROW REVIEW
REPP Sports Broken Arrow uses the power from cutting edge ingredients to give you an explosive workout experience. Broken Arrow Pre-Workout contains the popular DMHA, a high stimulant ingredient that boost your energy and performance. This product is not meant for everyone. It is intended only for advanced stimulant users. Get intense focus, boost your performance and endurance, and even get those crazy pumps everyone is talking about!
BROKEN ARROW PRE-WORKOUT FLAVORS
- Lime Ice
- Sour Gummy
- Guava Melon
- Spiked Punch
HOW DOES REPP SPORTS BROKEN ARROW WORK?
REPP Sports Broke Arrow uses cutting edge ingredients to give its users the most explosive workout that you've ever had. It's ingredients will give you endless energy & laser focus. But, it's not for everyone & here's why:
- Beta Alanine: Beta Alanine is an amino acid that helps to boost your performance by boosting your endurance. More endurance means lifting means more muscles!
- Caffeine: Caffeine is known to suppress hunger & is mostly used to get instant energy. How much caffeine is in Repp Sports Broken Arrow? Well a whopping 350mg! That’s almost 3 cups of coffee! Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant and can give you that instant energy and focus you need to dominate the gym!
- L-Taurine: L-Taurine is an amino Sulfonic Acid. It is a required building block of protein, so you need Taurine to build muscle and to feed muscle! Taurine can also help with hydration and makes it easier on the muscles to hold more water!
- L-Tyrosine: L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is used to make protein and synthesize proteins! What this does is stimulant the brain to help produce dopamine to boost your mood and reduce your stress.
- DMHA: Also called 2-Aminoisoheptane, is a popular stimulant that helps to boost your energy, cut fat, and even boost mood. It’s the ultimate ingredient in this pre-workout and in a lot of others. How much DMHA in Broken Arrow? Well around 150mg! That’s a lot and it works well with caffeine!
- Alpha GPC: This is a compound that deals with the brain. Alpha GPC for bodybuilding is important because it helps to increase acetylcholine in the brain and provide dopamine and energy. You’ll get a better workout, a better mood, and have more fun in the gym!
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: Carnitine is an amino acid that is made in the body and helps to break down fatty cells and storage. Basically, this helps to lose fat by forcing your fat cells to convert into energy and that is what the body gets its energy from, rather than carbs. But with the Acetyl part attached, this helps to boost endurance and boost your mood in the gym!
- Black Pepper Extract: Also known as Piperine, this is the active compound in black pepper that helps to increase absorption of the ingredients to your body! It’s very useful to boost the benefits of the ingredients and to make sure your workout can be at its best.
HOW DO I TAKE REPP SPORTS BROKEN ARROW?
We suggest taking 1 scoop 15-20 minutes before your workout for optimal energy & focus. To assess tolerance, use half a scoop 15-20 minutes prior to your workout. Store in a cool & dry place.
REPP SPORTS BROKEN ARROW PRE-WORKOUT INGREDIENTS
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount per serving
% Daily Value
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg
Sodium (From Sodium Bicarbonate) 150mg
Betaine Anhydrous 1.5g
L-Citrulline Malate 6g
Beta Alanine 3.2g
Black Pepper Extract (95% Piperine) 5mg
Caffeine (From Anhydrous & Citrate) 350mg
Alpha GPC (Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine) 300mg
Other Ingredients: Natural & Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.
REPP SPORTS BROKEN ARROW SIDE EFFECTS & WARNINGS
This product is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not use if you have a pre-existing health condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, seizure disorder, psychiatric issues, or diabetes. If you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headaches, shortness of breath, or similar symptoms; discontinue use immediately and call a health care professional. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. THIS CONTAINS CAFFEINE. Do not take with other sources of caffeine.
Returns and Shipping Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.