When excess levels of Citrulline are present in the bloodstream (through supplementation), it signals your body to go into waste removal overdrive – increasing your body’s natural toxin-removal process through 100% natural means. Taken as a pre- or intra-workout supplement, Citrulline has been show in numerous studies to drastically improve endurance and boost recover efforts.*
~50% More Reps* A Spanish study in 2010 even found that participants using Citrulline were able to achieve 50% more bench presses reps when working to muscle failure then their counterparts who didn’t. Even after doing more reps than their competitors, weight lifters who used Citrulline reported less soreness and stiffness following their workouts.*
VASCULARITY, PUMP, AND INCREASED NUTRIENT DELIVERY
Citrulline is also a by-product of nitric oxide production – a vasodilator that increases circulation and blood flow. When elevated levels of Citrulline are available in your bloodstream, your body immediately starts making more arginine available for nitric oxide production.*
With increased NO (nitric oxide) levels, you’ll not only feel a better pump and look more vascular, but your muscles will receive more nutrients and oxygen – allowing them to grow and recover at heightened speeds.*
In short, Citrulline clears your body and muscles of toxins while leading to the conditions that could spur quick muscle growth, faster recovery, and increased strength.*
STOP FLUSHING YOUR MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN
NutraKey has developed a Citrulline formula that’s been micronized for better absorption and uptake by your body. Unlike some other supplements that essentially pass through your body unchanged, NutraKey’s formula means that each serving will provide greater amount of bioavailable Citrulline for your body to consume – reducing fatigue and improving recovery in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.*
Returns and Shipping Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.