Bodybuilders know that glycerol provides some of the most massive and engorging muscle pumps possible. HydroMax® helps increase visible vascularity by increasing blood flow to muscles. Glycerol has been well established as a "hyperhydrating agent" because of its unique ability to affect blood plasma levels. Glycerol, when combined with large quantities of water, increases the amounts of fluid, minerals and other muscle building agents deeper into muscle, which increases muscle size and fullness that would otherwise be excreted. HydroMax® is super concentrated at a whopping 65%. Our proprietary blend of powdered Glycerol and Silica provides muscle hydrating effects the likes of which have never been available. Most Glycerol Monostearate (GMS) powders range from 5-12% potent and become unstable as it absorbs water. HydroMax® is easily absorbed and distributed throughout the intracellular space, increasing the concentration of fluid in the bloodstream and tissues. This creates new benefits in areas of environmental stress like crossfit and distance running but also improves blood flow associated with resistance training. Experience new growth and recovery like never before with HydroMax®.
Hyper-Hydrating Muscle Agent
Incredible Muscle Fullness
Exclusive Proprietary Blend
Increased Vascularity from the First Dose
Returns and Shipping Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.