Scientifically designed for the advanced hard-trainer, we introduce Animal PRIMAL Preworkout — Animal’s most comprehensive pre-workout powder supplement that allows you to crush any training session.
Enhances energy and endurance
Supports muscle hydration
Supports intense focus
Contains Astragin® to support nutrient uptake
Contains Senactiv® which helps the production of citrate synthase, an important enzyme that is responsible for producing more ATP
Animal Primal Preworkout uses the breakthrough patented 3DPump®. Not only does it increase nitric oxide for the valued “pump”, but it helps increase exercise capacity and endurance and helps optimize vascular endothelial function, aka vascularity.
It also features a Muscle Endurance complex which combines Beta Alanine, Betaine and Taurine as a powerful endurance trio. Beta Alanine is a vital ingredient used to combat the urge to quit. In other words, you’ll be able to train longer and harder.
And when you train hard, you have to maintain focus. To help keep your head in the iron game, Primal Preworkout provides performance focus through our Focus & Intensity Complex consisting of the amino acid Tyrosine which is involved in neurotransmitter production, Huperzine A for brain health, and Choline Bitartrate, which supports energy metabolism and helps the brain send messages for improved mental endurance and focus.
This blend is completed with patented Teacrine. Among its many benefits includes increases in energy without the jittery feeling, increases in motivation to accomplish tasks, mental energy and decreases in feeling of fatigue.
Our Quick and Sustained Energy Complex is the energy core of Animal Primal Preworkout. It is powered by a combination of tried and true caffeine along with an herbal complex of green tea, coffee bean extract and guarana.
Proper hydration is key for maximal performance. So we’ve included an Electrolyte Complex to support muscle hydration to help get you through those intense training sessions. And it is topped it off with a combination of Astragin to support nutrient uptake and Senactiv which helps the production of citrate synthase, an important enzyme that is responsible for producing more ATP.
Maximize your workouts by pushing yourself to your limits with Animal Primal Preworkout.
- 30 minutes prior to training, consume 2 rounded scoops (20.3g) with 8-12oz of water or your favorite beverage. Users that are sensitive to stimulants should start off with 1 rounded scoop (10.1g) to assess tolerance.
- Animal Primal Preworkout contains 300mg caffeine per serving.
- Mix 2 rounded scoop of Animal Primal Preworkout in 10-12 oz of your beverage of choice 30 min before the workout. Due to the extreme potency of Animal Primal Preworkout, it would be advised to start with 1 rounded scoop and work up to 2 rounded scoops. Do not consume more than one serving within 24-hour period or within 6-8 hours of bedtime.
- No. Due to the extreme potency of Animal Primal Preworkout, we do not recommend consuming more than one serving within 24-hour period or within 6-8 hours of bedtime.
"Produces a great pump with great focus and energy!!" -Andrew H.
"Definitely performed as advertised! Kept me hyped all the way through my workout! Throw in a great taste too!" -Lee J.
"This is some good stuff. Got all the right amount for a good punch and pump. I’ll be buying more." -William B.
"Was selected to test this product and have noticed increased vascularity, pumps, and insane energy in and out of the gym. I highly recommend!" -YoungStrong
"Great product. You outdid yourselves with this one! Great preworkout!" -Michael N.
"Two scoops are intense. Be careful, awesome product" -Eric
"Simply great. Pumps are really excellent. The focus is superb. Strawberry Watermelon flavor is on point!" Mondo H.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com