SLEEP DEEP, RECOVER FASTER
Primarily used to help promote recovery and growth while sleeping, Z-Optima does far more than provide your body with the necessary ingredients for muscle repair and a good night’s rest.*
By stimulating the activity of enzymes throughout the body, zinc has been found to be a critical component of protein synthesis and the recovery/growth process of muscle and connective tissue damaged or stressed by intense exercise. The addition of magnesium – an essential mineral involved in virtually all functions and areas of the body – is believed to further increase muscle size, strength, fat loss, and overall health.*
Studies have also demonstrated the ability of magnesium to normalize and extend stage 3 and stage 4 slow-wave sleep. This not only results in better-perceived quality of sleep, but extends the period of time when growth hormone is thought to be released at the fastest rate.*
AN ANABOLIC POWERHOUSE
While the ingredients in Z-Optima are not meant to directly promote testosterone and hormone production, athletes supplementing with this formula have experienced as much as a 30% increases in testosterone levels and a 5% increase in insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) over several weeks of use.1 Athletes taking a placebo actually saw these hormone levels decrease by 10% and 20%, respectively, over the same time period.*
TAKE YOUR WORKOUTS TO NEW HEIGHTS
With the added metabolic benefits of vitamin B6, magnesium and zinc supplementation is important and effective for healthy growth in both athletes and bodybuilders alike. NutraKey’s Z-Optima formula has been clinically proven to significantly increase anabolic hormone levels, increase both free and total testosterone, boost muscle strength, and promote deep, replenishing sleep.*
Returns and Shipping Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.