MORE OF WHAT YOUR MUSCLES NEED, LESS OF WHAT THEY DON’T
Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid, meaning under certain conditions, such as injury or extreme exercise fatigue, your body may require more Glutamine than it can produce. Glutamine functions as a major nitrogen transporter which is critical to maintaining a healthy nitrogen balance in the body which in turn can support an anabolic muscle state.
Low glutamine levels are especially harmful when dieting or training hard, and it may result in significant muscle breakdown and increased recovery time and soreness.*
HEALTHY NITROGEN BALANCE
As one of the most-used and studied anti-catabolic agents on the market (15+ years of research and clinical studies), glutamine is thought to prevent muscle breakdown by assisting BCAAs in fueling muscle contractions and repair.*
In addition to reducing catabolism during workouts, Glutamine is directly involved in DNA synthesis and general healing and growth throughout the body. In fact, Glutamine is often used by the medical community as an effective supplement to help heal wounds and illnesses – including cuts, trauma, burns, and the treatment-related side effects of cancer and AIDS. Select studies have even shown that Glutamine may result in positive boosts to growth hormone levels – further enhancing growth and reducing the catabolism of muscle tissue.*
INTESTINAL & IMMUNE HEALTH
Glutamine is essential to gut & immune health. The cells of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract use glutamine to create the energy they need to function, to protect the body from foreign invaders, and to modulate the size of the pores of the intestines thereby allowing food into the bloodstream. Recent studies have shown the critical role of GI health in overall immune function
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org