MORE OF WHAT YOUR MUSCLES NEED, LESS OF WHAT THEY DON’T
Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid, meaning under certain conditions, such as injury or extreme exercise fatigue, your body may require more Glutamine than it can produce. Glutamine functions as a major nitrogen transporter which is critical to maintaining a healthy nitrogen balance in the body which in turn can support an anabolic muscle state.
Low glutamine levels are especially harmful when dieting or training hard, and it may result in significant muscle breakdown and increased recovery time and soreness.*
HEALTHY NITROGEN BALANCE
As one of the most-used and studied anti-catabolic agents on the market (15+ years of research and clinical studies), glutamine is thought to prevent muscle breakdown by assisting BCAAs in fueling muscle contractions and repair.*
In addition to reducing catabolism during workouts, Glutamine is directly involved in DNA synthesis and general healing and growth throughout the body. In fact, Glutamine is often used by the medical community as an effective supplement to help heal wounds and illnesses – including cuts, trauma, burns, and the treatment-related side effects of cancer and AIDS. Select studies have even shown that Glutamine may result in positive boosts to growth hormone levels – further enhancing growth and reducing the catabolism of muscle tissue.*
INTESTINAL & IMMUNE HEALTH
Glutamine is essential to gut & immune health. The cells of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract use glutamine to create the energy they need to function, to protect the body from foreign invaders, and to modulate the size of the pores of the intestines thereby allowing food into the bloodstream. Recent studies have shown the critical role of GI health in overall immune function
Returns and Shipping Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.