MORE ENERGY = BETTER, LONGER WORKOUTS
Simply put, the more creatine in your muscles, the more physical effort and work your body will be able to perform.While our bodies naturally produce Creatine Phosphate, it’s most present in muscles that have been conditioned for performance over years of intense training. While not everyone has the patience to wait that long, supplementing with Creatine Monohydrate can provide nearly all of the benefits of increased muscle Creatine levels without the need for years of professional training. From professional athletes to bodybuilders, there’s good reason why creatine has been one of the most widely used and effective supplements to date.*
By increasing the amount and speed of ATP production, supplementing with Creatine allows you to workout longer, grow faster, and maximize the effect of each and every minute you spend in the gym while delaying fatigue. Research has shown that supplementing with creatine not only boosts performance and endurance, but also enhances muscle size, strength, and recovery.*
BETTER WORKOUTS, FASTER RECOVERY
Finally, Creatine plays a key part in buffering lactic acid production and reducing the “burn” you feel after extended periods of exercise. This not only works to reduce the wasteful byproducts of exercise, but will help your body maintain the healthy pH levels that are required for optimized cellular and muscle functioning.*
ULTRA-MICRONIZED FOR SUPERIOR ABSORPTION
NutraKey has developed an ultra-micronized Creatine Monohydrate formula for maximum bioavailability. This means that, serving-to-serving, more Creatine is available to be absorbed by your body than traditional Creatine Monohydrate formulas. In short, you’ll have more energy, less fatigue, and will recover faster than ever.*
The result: Better workouts and more money saved with every scoop.
Returns and Shipping Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.