TURN YOUR PAINS INTO GAINSAre You Sore Two Days After Your Workouts?
Known as “delayed onset muscle soreness” (DOMS), microscopic tears in your muscles and connective tissues inflame the surrounding tissue and make nerves much more sensitive than they would normally be. While the tears in your muscles resulting from workouts do promote hypertrophy (expanding of muscle cell size) and hyperplasia (growth in the number of muscle cells), the resulting pain and inflammation behind your soreness are believed to significantly decrease both short-term strength and endurance. While certainly not permanent, the results of these short-term losses can diminish the productiveness of workouts over the following days and weeks – increasing the chance of net strength and muscle loss. This effect is even more pronounced due to dieting, intense workouts, or inadequate nutrition – times when we either have lower dietary levels of BCAAs or have used much of our BCAA and glutamine reserves. Promote Muscle Growth & Recovery, Not Muscle Inflammation.*
Returns and Shipping Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.