In short, nitric oxide one of the most effective natural compounds that can expand the size, elasticity, and carrying capacity of your blood vessels (vasodilation). This means that you won’t just look more vascular and feel a better pump with each rep, but your muscles will actually be getting more of the vital nutrients, amino acids, and the oxygen that they need to grow.Look Great, Feel Better
In this way, the increased circulation and blood flow that may result from arginine supplementation may also speed up recovery time, increase energy levels, decrease blood pressure, and boost sexual performance.*
As an amino acid (the building blocks of protein), arginine also plays an important role in cell division, the healing of wounds, removing ammonia from the body, immune function, and the release of hormones. Arginine, taken in combination with proanthocyanidins or yohimbine, has also been used as a treatment for erectile dysfunction.*
SO VERSATILEIncreased Nutrient Delivery
Arginine is also popular in the medical community to help combat kidney disease, digestive problems, liver issues, and even cataracts by increasing the amount of nutrients available to muscle and improving waste removal from muscle and healthy tissue. For athletes, arginine supplementation may assist with the breakdown and removal of exercise-related waste products in the liver such as ammonia – potentially decreasing soreness, fatigue, and recovery time.*
Evidence also shows that arginine may even help stimulate protein synthesis, growth hormone, and insulin production – all of which will theoretically increase both muscle size and strength.*
Don’t Flush Your Arginine (And Money) Down The Drain Unlike regular l-arginine, arginine alpha-ketoglutarate by Nutrakey has been specially developed for maximum bioavailability and absorption by the body. While normal l-arginine largely isn’t available for use by your liver, arginine alpha-ketoglutarate is perhaps the most effective delivery system for sustained nitric oxide production.*
Try it today and you just might just experience the rock hard pumps, increased vascularity, and enhanced muscle growth and recover that has made arginine alpha-ketoglutarate a staple supplement for some of the best body builders and athletes in the world.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com