MYOVITE® was formulated for athletes and health enthusiasts to help eliminate nutritional gaps in their diet and supplement regimen.† More than just a MultiVitamin MultiMineral formula, MYOVITE® comes complete with Performance Optimizers, Joint Support, Liver Support, Cardiovascular Support, Organic Green Food Nutrients, Digestive Enzymes, Probiotics, and more.†
Nutritional gaps can lead to plateaus, under-performance and fatigue, and increase the risk of injuries and poor health, all of which can be improved through supplementation.† Add MYOVITE® to your active, healthy lifestyle and experience what a scientifically advanced vitamin can do for you.†
How does MYOVITE stack up to the top selling vitamin “PAK”?
• 7 times more Vitamin D
• 2 times more Folate
• 2 times more Biotin
• 22x more Vitamin B12
• 4x better Mineral Absorption
Performance Optimizers: Supports muscular endurance, lean muscle mass and recovery.†
Liver Detox: Supports daily liver health and detoxification.†
Joint & Tissue Support: To support healthy joint structures, connective tissue, and to help your body function at an optimal level, day in and day out.†
Cardiovascular and Healthy Cholesterol Support: For a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.†
Vitamin D: The average dose of Vitamin D in multivitamins is severely inadequate at 400 to 600 IU. In fact, despite the wealth of current scientific research, the top selling sport “pak” on the market contains a mere 680 IU. Today, most forward thinking scientists and physicians warn about the potential health disasters regarding Vitamin D deficiencies, and suggest much higher levels than those found in your average multivitamin. This is why MYOVITE® contains 5000 IU of Vitamin D, which ensures you achieve optimal levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D.
Vitamin B12 from Methylcobalamin: A superior form of B12 to support healthy brain and nervous system function, plus energy production.†
Brain & Cognitive Support: Nutritional support for memory, mental sharpness, and overall brain functioning.†
Digestive Enzymes: Supports a healthy digestive system and the assimilation of nutrients.†
LactoSpore® 15 Billion Probiotic: A stable, spore encased probiotic used to promote stomach and intestinal health.†
Organic Green Food Nutrients: Rich in vitamins and minerals, enzymatically active and biologically alive, with high concentrations of chlorophyll and other essential nutrients.†
Chelated Minerals: Albion® chelated minerals offer up to 4 times greater bioavailability than regular minerals.†
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: As a dietary supplement, take 2 packets per day. Consume one packet with your first meal of the day. Consume the 2nd packet with your post training meal, or with AfterShock Tactical Post Workout Catalyst.
WARNING: Consult with a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Pregnant or nursing women, children, and people with known or suspected allergies to shellfish should consult a physician before using this dietary supplement.
ALLERGEN STATEMENT: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS INGREDIENTS DERIVED FROM MILK AND SOY. THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN A PLANT THAT PROCESSES MILK, SOY, WHEAT & EGGS.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com