- The King of Feel-Good Supplements!
- Promotes Deep, Restful, and Rejuvenating Sleep
- Promotes an Enhanced Sexual Experience
- Benefits Bodybuilders and Athletes Through Enhanced Multi-Pathway GABA Activity
- Ride the wave of HGH Release!
The marketing used by supplement companies to promote their supplements to the public (particularly the more aggressive types of dietary supplements) is usually packed with all kinds of hype about their products being "novel," "revolutionary," "ground-breaking," "cutting-edge," "earth-shattering," ...whatever. Unfortunately, and at the expense of an often naive, emotionally-charged, consuming public that wants to believe when it comes to products that are supposed to radically change the way they look and feel (self esteem boosters), very seldom does a product come along that deserves such accolades. In reality, the vast majority of these types of products are just some sort of attempt to reinvent the wheel or, more accurately described (especially when it comes to sports nutrition supplements), a floundering attempt to reinvent a broken wheel.
So what is an industry-leading supplement company, like Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, supposed to do to prevent marketing information about an incredible new Hi-Tech product from getting lost in this farfetched advertising quagmire? How does Hi-Tech get the message across to those bold and aggressive supplement consumers, who prowl the Internet and the health and fitness magazines for the latest and greatest in the supplement world, when Hi-Tech introduces another phenomenal product called Somatomax®? After all, Somatomax® is truly deserving of these accolades because Somatomax® actually is quite novel, awesomely revolutionary, absolutely ground-breaking, unbelievably cutting-edge, amazingly earth-shattering, and (one more) may even give you a euphoric feeling followed by deep, restful sleep like you have never before experienced. Rather than defile the image of this incredible product by throwing it into the cesspool of advertising for feel-good products, Hi-Tech came up with an approach that, for most any other supplement company would mean the rapid death of their product, was a surefire win for Somatomax®. Hi-Tech relied on word-of-mouth advertising for new Somatomax® customers, which can only work if your feel-good, sleep-promoting product actually treats your mind to something wonderful while on its way to punching your lights out. Well...it worked!
Somatomax® is a Hi-Tech Neuro-Enhancement supplement that can be used as a nighttime or daytime formula, depending upon the serving amount. In higher serving amounts, the Phenibut and GABA in Somatomax® will help to enhance deep, more restful sleep and to promote the release of the body's natural hormonal compounds for healthy neurotransmitter support. The L- Phenylalanine, L-tyrosine and L-dopa in Somatomax® can also be used in smaller serving amounts helping to promote mental alertness, increased energy, support an elevated mood, enhance libido and sexual performance, and improve work performance capacity. The L-dopa, Phenibut, and GABA are valuable exercise training aids for the development of muscle mass and body leanness. In moderate serving amounts, the Somatomax® experience is nothing short of a mood-liberating experience- a pleasant state of relaxation, tranquility, and relief from inhibitions. And Somatomax® does this like no other product or combination of products can ever even hope to do. Somatomax® pulls off this magic trick utilizing a proprietary blend of numerous brain-blasting compounds. Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) is the most prominent neurotransmitter involved in promoting sleep, so Hi-Tech has kicked off the Somatomax® formulation with the obvious by the inclusion of the amino acid GABA, which when taken before bedtime induces the body's sleep cycles. The next compound in Somatomax®, which is most certainly the most potent of this product's compounds, is 4-amino-3-phenylbutyric acid (phenibut). All previous attempts by other supplement companies to make headway using phenibut (a very expensive compound) in a feel-good, sleep promoting supplement have failed, simply because these products contained pathetically low, cost-cutting dosages that disarmed the products of any benefit. Hi-Tech, on the other hand, spared no expense to ensure that more than efficacious dosages of this cornerstone ingredient were large and in charge in Somatomax®. Phenibut is a GABA phenomenon because it easily crosses the blood-brain barrier and, due to its affinity for some GABA receptors, initiates a flurry of GABA activity in the brain. Somatomax® also contains Macuna pruriens extract standardized to 20% L-dopa (precursor to dopamine), L-arginine, L-tyrosine (precursor to serotonin), L-phenylalanine, and Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine), which is utilized in the synthesis of GABA and dopamine. Ride the wave of HGH release with Somatomax®!
With Somatomax® on the playing field, it's "Game Over" for all other wannabe feel-good supplements. Somatomax® immediately opens the door to really cool quality of life benefits beginning with the very first use. When you are ready to tap out for the evening, Somatomax® will help you overpower your stress by relaxing you to the max on your way to the best sleep you have ever had!
Somatomax®...what a dream!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease. This product should not be used in place of or as a substitute for recommendations by your healthcare professional. No clinical study has been performed on Somatomax®. These statements are based on the active ingredients: Phenibut, GABA, L-dopa, L-tyrosine, and L-phenylalanine.
Take 1 heaping scoop of Somatomax® with 8 ounces of water 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Contact email@example.com or call (915) 231-5821
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email newsletter to review notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What are hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 9:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- Yes, choose the pick up option at checkout and select the store nearest to you.
Do you deliver?
- Free local delivery is available on orders over $49. Local delivery includes El Paso, TX region only. This does not include Horizon, Fabens, Anthony, Socorro, etc.
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order confirmation. All orders received before 2pm (PST) will be processed same day; any orders placed after 2pm (PST) will be processed on the following business day. Orders placed Friday after 2pm (PST) will ship the following Monday.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
Do you ship to PO boxes?
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Call (915) 231-5821 - Email: email@example.com Chat: 24-48 Response
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com