- Promotes cellular health & DNA function
- Supports healthy seasonal immune response
- Encourages healthy endothelial integrity
- Supports already healthy blood glucose levels
- Helps maintain already healthy cholesterol levels
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals has once again taken an excellent ingredient and utilized our Cyclosome® delivery to make it considerably better. Hi-Tech’s goal was to overcome the low bioavailability hurdle of Quercetin and Hi-Tech achieved that with the novel delivery system Cyclosome® to boost absorption.
Hi-Tech used a more soluble formulation of Quercetin based on phosphatidylcholine and beta cyclodextrin. Quercetin Cyclosome, has recently been developed, and was found to facilitate the attainment of very high plasma levels of Quercetin—up to 20 times more than usually obtained following a dose of Quercetin—when the novel formulation was administered orally in human volunteers. These results suggest that Quercetin Cyclosome allows the oral administration of Quercetin in a safe and bioavailable manner, thus facilitating the effective utilization of this natural compound to help boost natural immunity.
Quercetin’s antiviral capacity has been attributed to four main mechanisms of action:
- Inhibiting the virus’ ability to infect cells by transporting zinc across cellular membranes
- Inhibiting replication of already infected cells
- Reducing infected cells’ resistance to treatment with antiviral medication
- Inhibiting platelet aggregation — and helps people who suffer abnormal blood clotting
Quercetin is a flavonoid found naturally in a number of foods including apples, onions, teas, berries, and red wine. Quercetin has been shown to encourage a healthy immune response, especially to seasonally changing environments. In addition, Quercetin acts as an antioxidant, neutralizing free radicals—the chemical by-products that harm cell membranes and damage DNA while possessing significant antihistamine and anti-inflammatory properties.
Quercetin's best-known mechanism of action involves its ability to stabilize mast cell membranes, which in turn can decrease the release of histamine. In this way it provides nutritional support for individuals who occasionally suffer from allergies. A number of Quercetin's beneficial effects appear to be due to its antioxidant activity. Quercetin also encourages healthy nitric oxide levels, which helps maintain already healthy blood pressure levels. This bioflavonoid also supports healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range.
Lastly, and more importantly, since March 2020 Quercetin has been a first line of defense towards Immune Health. Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences has begun a study to show just how effective this compound is when complexed with phosphatidylcholine. Severe infections are believed to be triggered by an over-reaction of the immune system, known as a "cytokine storm" that result in hyperinflammation throughout the body, including the lungs, heart and brain. The cytokine storm exacerbates the person's breathing difficulties and can lead to potentially deadly results.
Quercetin, a flavonoid, is a known modulator of inflammatory response with strong anti-inflammatory capacities including: modulation of NF-kB transcription factor, inhibition of cytokines (e.g. TNF-α), inhibition of production of pro-inflammatory enzymes, such as cyclooxygenase (COX) and lipoxygenase (LOX), which catalyze the conversion of arachidonic acid to its metabolites. The combination of three crucial properties of Quercetin as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory makes it a potential candidate to support all unhealthy conditions where oxidative stress, inflammation and immunity are involved. The investigators in the study at Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences believe that the bioavailable form of Quercetin (Quercetin complexed with phosphatidylcholine ) can prevent the "cytokine storm", which would be a revolutionary breakthrough in Immune Health unlike anything before it in the natural realm
Returns and Shipping Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.