Musclevite Hi-tech Pharmaceuticals is a complex multivitamin preparation with high doses of nutrients developed for athletes. The impressive mix contains key ingredients for muscle development, increases endurance and regeneration, and provides excellent antioxidant protection. The supplement supports an active lifestyle, helps reduce body fat by adding energy to the toughest workouts. A set of vitamins with a strong action: A, B-Complex, C, D, E ensures the proper functioning of the body, L-carnitine promotes the loss of unnecessary fat, and beta alanine increases the level of carnosine responsible for muscle endurance during intense workouts.
Beta-Alanine - an amino acid naturally found in muscles that acts as a buffering agent, delaying the production of lactic acid, which causes muscle damage and fatigue. Beta alanine is completely safe and does not cause collateral effects. Effectively increases the body's exercise capacity, reduces the level of body fat.
Carnitine-Tartrate- this amino acid plays an important role in metabolic processes, facilitating the transport of fatty acids to the mitochondria, where they are converted into energy. Thanks to the ongoing processes, it is easier to remove excess body fat, resulting in a more efficient reduction of body weight. L-carnitine perfectly complements the diet and physical exercise, allowing you to get even better results.
Boron - an extremely valuable element, which deficiencies can lead to degenerative joint diseases and prostate cancer. Boron has a positive influence on the concentration of vitamin D2, magnesium, calcium and copper in the body. It has a beneficial effect on motor coordination, mental fitness and long and short-term memory. It also increases the activity of testosterone, which is why it is so important for people exercising, especially for those who want to build muscle mass more effectively, without worrying about the condition of often tired with heavy joint training.
Beta-Carotene - a precursor to vitamin A, is a powerful antioxidant that protects against the harmful effects of free radicals. It is a part of plant substances called carotenoids. These elements are pigments that give fruits and vegetables yellow, orange and red colors. Beta-carotene is the most common carotenoid in food consumed by people and the common belief is that it is also the most important. If necessary, it is converted by enzymes into vitamin A in the intestine. The human body transforms Beta-Carotene into retinol (vitamin A). It is provitamin - a precursor to the vitamin, which, if necessary, is transformed into a target substance. This is a very beneficial fact because supplementing the diet with vitamin A supplements can lead to hypervitaminosis. There is no such danger when using Beta-Carotene. Using Beta-Carotene, we can count on most of the benefits of using retinol (vitamin A).
Vitamin C- is the basis for building the skin, bones, cartilage, tendons, blood vessels and heart valves. Ascorbic acid is a powerful antioxidant, accelerates the breakdown of harmful substances formed under the influence of intense training, effectively protects against infections. Another advantage of this vitamin is the improvement of iron absorption and the improvement of oxygen transport to the cells, which translates into an improvement in muscle condition. The effective absorption of oxygen extends the working time of the muscles and delays the anaerobic breathing phase of the muscles causing the formation of sourdough. In addition, vitamin C effectively leaches lactic acid from the muscles and thus speeds up the regeneration process after training. In addition, ascorbic acid affects the release of male hormones, including testosterone, which is desirable by athletes.
Vitamin D- together with calcium favorably affects the nervous system, prevents rickets, strengthens the heart and soothes inflammation. Research shows that it stimulates the bone marrow to produce defense cells and prevents some cancers.
Vitamin B6- is a coenzyme of many enzymatic changes in the body including transamination and decarboxylation of amino acids. Particularly important is its participation in the transformation of tryptophan, which produces serotonin and nicotinic acid. It is essential in the process of phosphorylation, affects glycogenesis and glycogenolysis in muscles, plays an important role in immune and hematopoietic processes. It reduces the secretion of prolactin, which has a negative effect on men's libido. Symptoms of pyridoxine deficiency are nonspecific: skin lesions, inflammation of tongue and oral mucosa, seizures, microcytic anemia, non-pigmented or megaloblastic, polyneuritis, depression. Its lack may favor the development of oxalate urolithiasis. Pyridoxine is well absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract.
Iodine- is essential for normal thyroid function. Because iodine is found in large quantities only in fish, most people are not sufficiently stocked with this element. Iodine deficiency causes thyroid enlargement.
Magnesium - is necessary for the proper functioning of the human body. It is the main intracellular ion. It is a cation, i.e. a positively charged ion, which takes part in over 300 enzymatic reactions taking place in the cells of our body. Its effects are varied, and the most important are the participation in the synthesis of proteins and DNA, or the basic information carrier in our body. In addition, magnesium reveals a key role in the process of muscle contraction and relaxation and neuromuscular excitability. Magnesium is also responsible for the proper structure of bones and teeth.
Zinc - one of the most important minerals for the human body, which can be seen in the case of its shortage of negative effects reflecting on health and functioning. It is a professional preparation that was created for people who know their needs and are looking for high quality products that will be able to cover them. It is part of many enzymes that determine the proper course of metabolic processes, but also involved in the synthesis of DNA and RNA. Zinc determines proper bone mineralization, accelerates wound healing and has an effect on blood pressure.
Copper - a microelement that affects our well-being, appearance and health. Effectively combats bacteria and exerts anti-cancer effects. It ensures the proper functioning of the heart and is necessary for the construction of blood vessels. In addition, copper helps strengthen immunity and also prevents osteoporosis.
Chromium - improves the transport of amino acids to cells, stimulates energy transformation. For people who are slimming and using physical exercise, an important feature of chromium is its positive effect on reducing the need to reach for sweet snacks.
1 serving-3 tablets once a day with food
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (915) 231-5821
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email newsletter to review notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please contact email@example.com
What are hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 9:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- Yes, choose the pick up option at checkout and select the store nearest to you.
Do you deliver?
- Free local delivery is available on orders over $49. Local delivery includes El Paso, TX region only. This does not include Horizon, Fabens, Anthony, Socorro, etc.
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order confirmation. All orders received before 2pm (PST) will be processed same day; any orders placed after 2pm (PST) will be processed on the following business day. Orders placed Friday after 2pm (PST) will ship the following Monday.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
Do you ship to PO boxes?
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Call (915) 231-5821 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Chat: 24-48 Response
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org