- Liver Support Formula with Hepatoprotection Matrix
- Revolutionary Liver Support System
- Boosts Cellular Glutathione Levels
The liver, which is about half the size of a football, is the largest organ in the body and is surely one of the most important organs due to its numerous roles in metabolism and detoxification. The liver is responsible to the body for numerous life-sustaining functions. One of the primary functions of the liver is the responsibility of regulating what substances enter the bloodstream to ensure protection for the remainder of the body, which has earned the liver the title of "The Gatekeeper." While the liver allows familiar and other safe molecules to enter the bloodstream, it attempts to destroy alien and unsafe molecules to prevent them from entering the bloodstream. The liver also helps convert substances found in food into chemical compounds that the body can use. The liver also stores sugar in the form of glycogen, which it converts into glucose for release into the bloodstream for energy when the body's blood sugar level falls too low. The liver also helps maintain hormone balance, stores vitamins A and D, produces bile for the breakdown of dietary fats, oversees the transportation of fat, controls the production and excretion of cholesterol, and manufactures new body proteins. In short, within the human body, the liver is a jack of all trades and a master of them all. Unfortunately, the liver takes a real pounding with all of the extra work we put it through. Certain lifestyle risks and medical conditions create stress for the liver. We subject the liver to alcohol, which induces a free radical blitz that leads to destruction throughout the body. We also subject the liver to all sorts of recreational (including anabolic steroids), prescription, and OTC drugs, and the list goes on and on...
Liver-Rx® tackles liver health through a broad-spectrum of herbal support agents, that also provide the liver with a healing environment. Typical liver products lack many remarkable state-of-the-art liver support compounds (most usually contain only milk thistle extract and maybe one or two other inexpensive ingredients). There are numerous compounds on the liver health radar screen that minimize the harmful effects from potentially toxic substances, such as alcohol and drugs, and provide other liver-shielding properties. Liver-Rx® contains high-quality herbal extracts and other antioxidants that act as hepatoprotective agents, including protecting liver cells from oxidative stress. These compounds include the milk thistle extract, Silybum marianum (silymarin), N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), alpha lipoic acid (ALA), Picrorhiza kurroa, Schisandra chinensis, and Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice).
Silymarin leads the way in the Liver-Rx® formula and improves liver function by helping to protect liver cells (hepatocytes) from toxins, by stabilizing the structural integrity of hepatocytes, and by providing for the production of proteins to aid in liver cell regeneration. NAC is well-known as a powerful antioxidant and scavenger of free radicals (unstable substances that are released when the body burns oxygen or is exposed to certain pollutants, such as tobacco smoke). NAC suppresses free radicals inside liver cells and helps maintain healthy levels of intracellular glutathione, a naturally-occurring antioxidant in the body (when liver function is compromised, glutathione is depleted, which leads to further damage). ALA is well appreciated for its powerful antioxidant properties by protecting cells against the damage of free radicals. ALA also assists in recycling or preserving other antioxidants, including Vitamins C and E and also glutathione. Another interesting liver support herb included in Liver-Rx® is Picrorhiza kurroa, which stimulates liver tissue growth and promotes recovery from tissue damage. Its antioxidant kutkins help support healthy liver tissue by scavenging alcohol-induced excess free radicals, affording protection against alcohol-induced damage. Schisandra chinensis is another component included in Liver-Rx® for its protective effects on the liver, including its action of activating enzymes that produce glutathione. Glycyrrhizia glabra also joins the congregation of other liver support compounds for additional anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support.
To ensure that your liver is functioning optimally, support the organ that supports you with Liver-Rx®!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease. This product should not be used in place of or as a substitute for recommendations by your healthcare professional. No clinical study has been performed on Liver-Rx™. These statements are based on the active ingredients: Milk thistle, NAC, ALA, Picrorhiza, Glycyrrhizia, and Schizandra.
Take 3 tablets daily. Do not exceed 9 tablets per day.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org