- Revolutionary Joint Support System
- Supports Joint Tissue Growth and Regeneration
- One-of-a-kind Nutraceutical
The massive controversy in recent years about the safety of joint health products, coupled with the increasingly soaring costs of healthcare and medications, has resulted in the public crying out for nutritional remedies for optimum joint health (annual sales of joint care products has surpassed $1billion). Joint-Rx™ is a multi-modal Hi-Tech Healthcare supplement designed to respond to the public outcry for a safe and effective nutraceutical for joint health.
Crystalline glucosamine HCl, low molecular weight (LMW) chondroitin sulfate (glucosamine and chondroitin are more effective when taken together), and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) are included in Joint-Rx™…and for good reason! Crystalline glucosamine HCl is stabilized to facilitate maximum absorption and provides an underlying structural foundation for joints. Glucosamine stimulates the manufacturing of glucosaminoglycans, which are important components of cartilage, and also cartilage producing cells (chondrocytes) to build new cartilage. Aging results in the decreased production of glucosamine and an inability to produce sufficient amounts. Since there is no food source for glucosamine, supplementation is essential. Joint-Rx™ also contains low molecular weight (LMW) chondroitin sulfate to ensure optimal absorption (most chondroitin products contain a less expensive, higher molecular weight chondroitin that is poorly absorbed). Chondroitin provides the structural components of joint cartilage and facilitates the entry of glucosamine into joints. MSM is also included in Joint-Rx™ to provide strengthening of connective tissue in tendons and cartilage. All three of these important joint support ingredients are pivotal compounds that must be at the core of any truly effective joint health formulation. Joint-Rx™ contains all three of these amazing nutraceuticals.
Many typical joint products do not contain all three of these essential compounds. Moreover, they often fail to provide therapeutic amounts of at least one of the ingredients or substandard materials are used. For typical joint products, the story usually ends with glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM...but not with Joint-Rx™. In addition to these three core joint support agents, Joint-Rx™ does not stop with these 3 compounds, but also contains many more, including: Curcuma longa extract (curcumin), Boswellia serrata extract, Nexrutine® (a patented form of extract from Phellodendron amurense), Humulus lupulus (hops), and S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe). These compounds help joint mobility due to the daily wear and tear we put on our body. Curcumin (the active ingredient in the spice turmeric) provides immediate joint discomfort relief by decreasing inflammation. Boswellia serrata (the active ingredient is boswellic acid) interferes with the inflammatory cascade reaction produced by the 5-lipoxygenase enzyme. Nexrutine® is a selective COX-2 enzyme inhibitor, which means that while it takes on the COX-2 enzyme, it stands down on the beneficial COX-1 enzyme. Nexrutine® actually inhibits the production of the COX-2 enzyme, which effectively shuts off the inflammation problem at its source.
Joint products are not just for older people. Weight training, running, recreational athletics, or even just leading a healthy active lifestyle, have been shown to initiate inflammatory processes that not only cause destruction of joint tissue, but also inhibit its rebuilding. Therefore, it is essential for young adults to also use the cutting-edge, comprehensive technology in Joint-Rx™ for the support of healthy joints to protect from a future of joint discomfort and other joint health complications.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease. This product should not be used in place of or as a substitute for recommendations by your healthcare professional. No clinical study has been performed on Joint-Rx™. These statements are based on the active ingredients: Chondroitin sulphate, Glucosamine HCl, SAMe, Phellodendron, MSM, Curcumin, and Boswellia.
Take 1 tablet 3 times daily. This product is best taken near mealtime.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com