- Reformulated for Improved Action
- Dry Compound for Cutting Cycles
- No Estrogen Conversion
- Limited Side Effects When Run as a Standalone
- Massive Strength Gains and Muscle Density
Hi-Tech Pharmaceutical’s newly reformulated Dymethazine® is a “dry” compound which is usually used alone during a cutting phase or stacked with a “wet” anabolic like Sustanon 250® during a bulking phase for a balanced stack. Dymethazine® does not aromatize to estrogen, so bloating and “gyno” should not be a concern. Dymethazine® is especially good for strength gains and muscle density and definition, which makes it great to use during a cutting cycle or alongside a prohormone that helps build mass during a bulking phase for a balanced strength and size stack.
- 3Beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androstan-17-one azine
- 11-Hydroxylase Inhibitor
Dymethazine® was first introduced into the market by iForce Nutrition in 2008 and was created as two Superdrol molecules bound together by a nitrogen atom or azine bond. While the original Dymethazine® was similar in effect to Superdrol, they were not completely the same which was demonstrated in their differing anabolic to androgenic ratios. Superdrol had an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 400/20, while Dymethazine had a ratio of 210/95 making it less anabolic and more androgenic than Superdrol. Unfortunately, the original compound was deemed illegal by the FDA and can no longer be manufactured or sold.
After Hi-Tech’s acquisition of iForce Nutrition, the researchers at Hi-Tech worked with the iForce team to reformulate Dymethazine® utilizing the prohormone 3β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one, bound together by a nitrogen atom or azine bond. Hi-Tech’s newly reformulated Dymethazine® is a “dry” compound which is usually used alone during a cutting phase or stacked with a “wet” anabolic like Sustanon 250® during a bulking phase for a balanced stack.
Dymethazine® also has the effect of loading water into the muscles as it is an inhibitor of 11b-hydroxylase. Dymethazine® converts to Stanolone in the body, which is very androgenic. Dymethazine® does not aromatize to estrogen, so bloating and “gyno” should not be a concern. Dymethazine® is especially good for strength gains and muscle density and definition, which makes it great to use during a cutting cycle or alongside a prohormone that helps build mass during a bulking phase for a balanced strength and size stack. One additional benefit of Dymethazine® is that it appears to have some immediate neurological effects, so having a dose pre-workout can aid in strength and aggression. In combination with the lack of subcutaneous (under the skin) water retention experienced with Dymethazine®, this should produce a lean, hard look and have the ability to pack on the pounds.
3β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one is legal as it is naturally found in most mammals, and it is excreted as a normal part of metabolism when we urinate. In fact, it is also naturally found in pine pollen. Dymethazine® converts to Stanolone in the body, which is one of the male sex hormones, which can cause an increase in strength, and help maintain muscle mass. Dymethazine® also has the ability to bind to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), leading to a greater ratio of free testosterone to total testosterone. At the end of the day, it is this 'free testosterone' that really matters, not the total testosterone.
In sum, Dymethazine® is an amazing prohormone when a person is in need of a muscle mass, and they need it quick. Dymethazine® is very useful during the bulking phase as it can help to provide a lot of strength and muscle quite quickly. Furthermore, Dymethazine® is known to have some acute effects. This means that it can be used before your workout as a stimulant. It’s also shown to have some effects in the brain which can make you more aggressive and can help you hit the weights harder than you would otherwise. Give Dymethazine® a try and see your strength go up dramatically and an increase in muscle mass. It is also the perfect product to “stack” with products like Sustanon 250®.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
What is Carbon Neutral Shipping?>
- Route is covering the cost to neutralize shipping emissions when you add "Green Package Protection" at checkout. "Green Package Protection" Shipping includes package protection at the same cost as before, with the additional benefit that your shipment is carbon neutral. By adding Green Package Protection to your cart, you're automatically taking instant climate action – no donation required.
How does Green Package Protection/Carbon Neutral Shipping work?
- Route has partnered with Patch, a carbon credit marketplace, to facilitate the purchase of carbon credits to neutralize your emissions. Carbon credits represent a certified unit of carbon removal or avoidance delivered by environmental projects that can be purchased to naturally remove carbon from the air. Patch is a high-integrity carbon removal project that is vetted and certified by organizations like Gold Standard, Verra, Climate Action Reserve, and The American Carbon Registry..
Where is My Order?
- Once your order has been fulfilled by our team, a shipping confirmation with a tracking number will be emailed. You can download Route’s mobile app for iOS or Android to visually track your package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
How Does Route Work?
- If your Route-protected order ends up lost, damaged, or stolen, Route’s expert support team helps ensure that your order gets replaced or refunded as preferred. Claims will be reviewed for approval within 1-2 business days from filing. Need to file a claim? File here
How Does Route Process Refunds or Reorders?
- Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal, shipping, and taxes In both cases, the Route Premium cost will not be refunded Reorders: Route will reorder the items, depending on in-stock availability. Unavailable items will be refunded. Route will cover the cost of any reorders including shipping, taxes, and Route Shipping Protection
Any other questions?
When Should I File a Claim?
- Marked As Delivered (Stolen) * Claims will be reviewed no earlier than 5 calendar days and no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered * Please note, some order issues may require a police report to be filed Stuck In Transit (Lost) * For domestic orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 2 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date * For international orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 20 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date Damaged * Claims for damaged items require photos of the packaging and item(s) and must be filed no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered. All of Route’s policies are listed here
What if My Order Never Arrives or is Stolen?
- Route definitely helps cover these instances! To protect your order against loss or theft, add Green Package Protection at checkout. If your order has not arrived, please file a claim with Route here.
What if My Order Arrives Damaged?
- Route covers damage as well! To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route Protect at checkout. If your order has arrived to you damaged, please take photos of the item and the packaging it arrived in to include in your claim when filing. You can file a claim with Route here. If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at (YOUR BRAND'S CONTACT INFO ) and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
How Do I File a Claim for my Lost, Damaged, or Stolen Order?
- If you insured your order with Route at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue. You can also file a shipping issue on Route’s app or via the web here. To file a claim, you will need your store order number OR Route ID number and the email address that was attached to the order. Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
What are Route’s Terms and Conditions?
- Route’s terms and conditions are listed here: https://route.com/terms-and-conditions/
Is Route a Licensed Insurance Company?
- Yes, Route is a licensed insurance company with SEG Insurance Ltd. as its partner.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com