Echinacea has been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Help enhance healthy immune system function and fight colds
- Support upper respiratory tract health
- Help relieve temporary mild throat discomfort associated with hoarseness, dry throat and irritants*
Hi Tech Echinacea Extract is a tri-faceted approach to the benefits found in Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench, is one of the most important and well-known medicinal plants in the world, belonging to the Asteraceae (Compositae) family. Purple coneflower (Echinacea purpurea and Echinacea angustifolia) preparations are widely used herbal medicines for the treatment of the common cold. It is generally believed that Echinacea affords its benefits through interactions with the immune system. Echinacea plants are loaded with plant compounds that function as antioxidants. Antioxidants are molecules that help defend your cells against oxidative stress.
The first Echinacea purpurea extract is standardized to Chicoric acid and polyphenols that are not very soluble in water and it isn’t easily absorbed by the body. In order to effectively utilize echinacea products, Hi-Tech realized that our proprietary Cyclosome® delivery system would dramatically improve bioavailability in order not to have to consume grams of Echinacea in order to achieve results. Chicoric acid makes our immune cells more efficient in attacking intruders. In vivo en vitro studies have shown that chicoric acid promotes phagocytosis. This is the process whereby white blood cells and lymphocytes attack and destroy pathogens. Chicoric acid increases the production of interferon, immunoglobulin and other chemicals important for the immune system. Studies have indicated that chicoric acid can inhibit the penetration of viruses in cells. Most Echinacea do not contain much of this amazing compound.
The second Echinacea purpurea extract is a CO2 extract standardized to alkylamides. This new class of substances called alkamides, which can further enhance antioxidant activity. Alkamides can renew worn-out antioxidants and help antioxidants better reach molecules that are prone to oxidative stress. A number of studies revealed that alkamides are involved in the immunomodulatory properties of Echinacea extracts. This immune active alkamides are rapidly destroyed by the liver. However, with the Cyclosome® delivery system they are able to survive the “first pass” through the liver that destroys most Echinacea products rich in alkamides. This will enable your body to strengthen its immune system to fight off colds. In fact, a review of 14 studies found that taking echinacea may lower the risk of developing colds by more than 50% and shorten the duration of colds by one and a half days!
The last Echinacea purpurea extract is standardized to Echinacosides. Echinacoside, a natural phenylethanoid glycoside, was found to possess numerous pharmacologically beneficial activities for human health, especially the neuroprotective, immune and cardiovascular effects. These included the identification of active metabolites as having poor bioavailability in its natural form. Hi tech’s utilization of our Cyclosome® delivery have reversed the poor pharmacokinetics and increased its therapeutic uses. Hi-Tech’s Echinacea extract is a hi-potency and unique formulation that combines, echinacea angustifolia root, and Echinacea purpurea. This formula is the only product on the market utilizing cutting-edge Cyclosome® Technology to ensure that all the active ingredients are utilized in an efficient manner to support your immune system and help with the common cold.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org