Echinacea has been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Help enhance healthy immune system function and fight colds
- Support upper respiratory tract health
- Help relieve temporary mild throat discomfort associated with hoarseness, dry throat and irritants*
Hi Tech Echinacea Extract is a tri-faceted approach to the benefits found in Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench, is one of the most important and well-known medicinal plants in the world, belonging to the Asteraceae (Compositae) family. Purple coneflower (Echinacea purpurea and Echinacea angustifolia) preparations are widely used herbal medicines for the treatment of the common cold. It is generally believed that Echinacea affords its benefits through interactions with the immune system. Echinacea plants are loaded with plant compounds that function as antioxidants. Antioxidants are molecules that help defend your cells against oxidative stress.
The first Echinacea purpurea extract is standardized to Chicoric acid and polyphenols that are not very soluble in water and it isn’t easily absorbed by the body. In order to effectively utilize echinacea products, Hi-Tech realized that our proprietary Cyclosome® delivery system would dramatically improve bioavailability in order not to have to consume grams of Echinacea in order to achieve results. Chicoric acid makes our immune cells more efficient in attacking intruders. In vivo en vitro studies have shown that chicoric acid promotes phagocytosis. This is the process whereby white blood cells and lymphocytes attack and destroy pathogens. Chicoric acid increases the production of interferon, immunoglobulin and other chemicals important for the immune system. Studies have indicated that chicoric acid can inhibit the penetration of viruses in cells. Most Echinacea do not contain much of this amazing compound.
The second Echinacea purpurea extract is a CO2 extract standardized to alkylamides. This new class of substances called alkamides, which can further enhance antioxidant activity. Alkamides can renew worn-out antioxidants and help antioxidants better reach molecules that are prone to oxidative stress. A number of studies revealed that alkamides are involved in the immunomodulatory properties of Echinacea extracts. This immune active alkamides are rapidly destroyed by the liver. However, with the Cyclosome® delivery system they are able to survive the “first pass” through the liver that destroys most Echinacea products rich in alkamides. This will enable your body to strengthen its immune system to fight off colds. In fact, a review of 14 studies found that taking echinacea may lower the risk of developing colds by more than 50% and shorten the duration of colds by one and a half days!
The last Echinacea purpurea extract is standardized to Echinacosides. Echinacoside, a natural phenylethanoid glycoside, was found to possess numerous pharmacologically beneficial activities for human health, especially the neuroprotective, immune and cardiovascular effects. These included the identification of active metabolites as having poor bioavailability in its natural form. Hi tech’s utilization of our Cyclosome® delivery have reversed the poor pharmacokinetics and increased its therapeutic uses. Hi-Tech’s Echinacea extract is a hi-potency and unique formulation that combines, echinacea angustifolia root, and Echinacea purpurea. This formula is the only product on the market utilizing cutting-edge Cyclosome® Technology to ensure that all the active ingredients are utilized in an efficient manner to support your immune system and help with the common cold.
Returns and Shipping Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.