- Insulin mimetic
- Nutrient partitioning agent
- Simulates glycogen storage
- May improve glucose metabolism
Carbs have gotten a pretty bad rap in recent years. They’ve become outcasts, shunned by everyone from celebrities to soccer moms and even high-level athletes, who need them more than anyone else!
Carbs have been painted as disgusting little vermin that do nothing but make you fat, lazy, and disgusting. The reason is that eating carbs increase insulin, the body’s storage hormone. Insulin can either shuttle carbs into fat or muscle depending on your genetics, and for most individuals, they have poor genetics, which means eating carbs inevitably leads to increased fat.
That’s where Glycolog comes in. It hacks your genetic code to make insulin work for you, not against you. Glycolog acts as a nutrient partitioner, directs those carbs you eat into your muscles and not your adipose tissue.
Using Glycolog means carbs are back on the menu again, and they’re bringing some serious lean gains with them!
Returns and Shipping Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.