BLACKSTONE LABS CHOSEN 1 - 60 TABLETS
Chosen 1 is a 1-DHEA product that was chosen by destiny and is one of the highest-powered pro andros available anywhere on the market. If you want something that will help get your muscles stronger, drier, and looking amazing, blackstone products are your go-to.
WHAT IS IN BLACKSTONE LABS CHOSEN1?
Chosen1 is a precursor to a powerful testosterone derivative known as 1-testosterone. 1-testosterone is considered to be very potent, and has a probolic:androgenic ratio of 1:2. This allows for drier gains and more aggression in the gym. Chosen 1 is a derivative of DHT which means it cannot aromatize into estrogen. With Chosen 1, you’ll see increased muscle mass, no bloating, lean and dry gains, no estrogen conversion, and an increase in strength and recovery, making it one of the best hardcore supplements out there!
HOW DOES CHOSEN1 WORK?
A Liposomal technology has been implemented in this formula to help stop conversion be interrupted by digestion. Liposomal technology has been around for a long time in the medical field used as a carrier for drugs. Liposomes are nutrient filled, double layered bubbles made from essential phospholipids and are used to deliver nutrients to cells throughout the body. This technology offers maximized bioavailability with every dose. As of today, this is the most bioavailable oral way to deliver nutrients. With the Liposomal technology, it makes for a very effective method of bypassing the destructive elements and aiding the 1-DHEA to be delivered to the cells.
Esters control the release which helps eliminate the need to be dosed throughout the day on a manually timed schedule. This makes it great for a simple AM/PM dosing schedule so you don’t have to set any alarms throughout the day and you can obtain optimal results.
CHOSEN 1 LIVER EFFECTS?
Chosen1 is non-methylated and does not affect the liver. Chosen1 does not harm the liver function in any way because the liver contains the necessary enzyme needed to convert 1-DHEA into 1-testosterone. This is a serious product for serious bodybuilders and athletes.
BLACKSTONE LABS CYCLE SUPPORT
- While taking Brutal 4ce, it is recommended to take an on-cycle support supplement to help protect the body from any harmful side effects and to help get the most out of Brutal 4ce. Blackstone Labs Gear Support is an all in one body support that contains red clover extract. Red clover extract contains an array of clinically proven health benefits which includes improving liver health. Whether you’re an intense bodybuilder, athlete, or just an average person, everyone needs this ingredient. This ingredient helps purify the blood by acting as a diuretic and helps clear the lungs of mucous, improve blood circulation, and help cleanse the liver. The other main ingredients that make Gear Support helpful are NAC, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, coenzyme q10, celery seed extract, and grape seed extract.
How long should you use an on-cycle support? The length should be for about 4-8 weeks. You should take the on-cycle support supplement for the entirety of your Brutal 4ce cycle. Even though Brutal 4ce is non-methylated, Gear Support will help counteract any issues that pertain to cholesterol levels, blood pressure, prostate health, and inflammation.
BLACKSTONE LABS PCT (POST CYCLE THERAPY)
- After taking Brutal4ce, it is recommended to take a PCT supplement to help ensure your body restores its natural test levels and eliminate any unwanted side effects at the end of a cycle. A PCT supplement helps re-start natural testosterone production, reduce estrogen, regenerate liver cells, and help maintain lean muscle mass gains.
PCT V is more complete than ever. This is an ultimate PCT supplement that can be used as a natural testosterone booster as well as being used as an anti-cortisol, DHT, and estrogen blocking supplement. PCT V is a revamped version of PCT IV. This new formula now will contain NAC and Laxogenin. With this being a natural testosterone booster, it’ll help increase your test levels. As you age, your test levels can drop and contribute to moodiness, weight gain, loss of muscle mass, and diminished libido. PCT V is also an anti-cortisol supplement meaning it’ll help prevent all the negative side effects that cortisol can cause which includes weight gain and obesity, immune system suppression, gastrointestinal problems, and many other things.
How long should you use a PCT? You should begin taking a PCT the day after your Brutal 4ce cycle ends and should last for about 4 weeks. If you skip a PCT, then it may take about 1-4 months for your natural testosterone levels to return back to normal. During this time, most of your gains may be lost, you’ll notice a drop in your libido, and you may encounter other undesirable side effects.
BLACKSTONE LABS CHOSEN1 STACKS
Looking to build up more lean muscle mass when taking Chosen 1? These stacks can help you bring in even better results when stacking this product with other Blackstone Labs supplements.
- Increased muscle mass
- No bloating or water retention
- Not liver toxic
- Lean, dry gains
- No estrogen conversion
- Increased strength & recovery
- 100% legal
BLACKSTONE LABS CHOSEN 1 DOSAGE
Blackstone Labs recommends that you take two capsules per day. Take for up to 4-8 weeks. Each bottle will last you 4 weeks. You can with or without food.
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 60
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Consult with your healthcare physician before taking. Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. This product contains unapproved substance hormones that may cause increased facial and body hair and voice deepening. If you are at risk for prostate or breast cancer, you should not use this product. Do not use if governed by anybody that prohibits hormone use.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org