EAAS, BCAAS, & HYDRATION
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are essential for health, recovery, and performance. There are approximately 20 amino acids that have been identified, but only nine are deemed essential because the body cannot synthesize them on its own. So it’s important to consume a sufficient amount of essential Amino Acids (EAAS) on a daily basis through food and/or supplementation.
Of the nine essential amino acids, three are also classified as Branched-Ahain Amino Acids (BCAAS), which include leucine, valine, and isoleucine. branched-chain amino acids are arguably even more important for active individuals who are looking to maximize their performance and recovery because they’re required to fully activate Muscle Protein Synthesis (MPS).
However, that doesn’t mean you should settle for a basic BCAA supplement, because all nine EAAS will likely provide even greater benefits. a true hard-working m’fer deserves more, which is exactly what you get in The Grind.
The Grind is our premium EAA, BCAA, + Hydration formula that’s designed to be used before, during, and/or after training to enhance recovery, hydration, and performance.
Instead of just creating a basic BCAA powder like many of our competitors, The Grind formulated the ultimate intra-workout supplement. Take one look at the label and you can tell that The Grind is one of the most comprehensive amino acid products on the market.
In each serving of the grind you’ll find:
- 2.5 grams of EAAS
- 5 grams of BCAAs
In total, you’re getting 7.5 grams of amino acids in every scoop, which will help boost recovery by decreasing muscle protein breakdown and increasing muscle protein synthesis.
In addition to the EAAS and BCAAs, The Grind contains several ingredients that further promote recovery, hydration, and performance, such as:
- Raw coconut water concentrate
- betaine anhydrous
- L-Ornithine akg
- Electrolytes (Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, and Magnesium)
The Grind is one of our best-selling supplements for a number of reasons. It’s versatile, tasty, and excellent for boosting recovery, performance, and hydration.
Since The Grind doesn’t contain any stimulants, you can take it any time of the day, even on rest days. Not to mention, The Grind uses fermented amino acids, so it's vegan-friendly!
So if you’re actually serious about maximizing your performance and recovery, don’t settle for an inferior amino acid supplement. Instead, grab a tub of The Grind and keep chasing those gains.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org