Fuel X30 is the cleanest protein on the market, clinically formulated to help you lose weight, burn fat, build lean muscle, and enhance recovery. Fuel X30 is the ideal protein for those recovering from bariatric or weight loss surgery, or for those who simply prefer that their protein supplement contains pure, easy to digest protein, and nothing else.
- Pure premium whey protein isolate
- Clinically formulated to build lean muscle, increase metabolism and burn fat
- No fillers or chemical additives
- Easy to digest
- Highly bioavailable undenatured protein
- Great taste and mixes easily
Fuel X30 is Fat FREE, Sugar FREE, Gluten FREE, Lactose FREE & Carb FREE!
Fuel X30 is packed with all the nutrients you need and nothing you don't. Our clean whey protein provides the body with essential amino acids to boost recovery time and muscle protein synthesis. Most protein supplements use heat or an acid chemical process to extract protein. These processes degrade the protein molecule, resulting in a protein the body can only partially use.
The triple cold filter process simply filters the whey protein three times to extract pure protein, nothing else. This process uses neither heat nor acid. With the protein molecule intact, all the protein is available to be used by your body. You can actually feel the difference!
Triple Cold-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate - The purest form of amino acids with the highest bioavailability of any whey protein on the market. Our triple cold-filtered whey protein isolate is great for all, but most effective with individuals who want to recover faster. Athletes supplementing their diets with additional protein should look no further than Fuel X30 - due to its rapid absorption and high spectrum of amino acids this whey protein has the most effective immediate benefits on muscle protein synthesis. Recover faster, burn fat and work harder, while enjoying the great taste you've come to expect from Atomic Strength Nutrition.
VitaFiber (Prebiotic) - Protein digestion and absorption can be difficult. Vitafiber helps to enhance the amount of digestible proteins in each serving.
Combine 1 scoop of Fuel X30 with 8-10 ounces of cold water or milk of your choice.
For athletic dosage: take 2 scoops 2-3 times daily with 8-12 ounces of cold water, or milk of your choice.
Bariatric post operative use: Fuel X30 is an ideal protein supplement for patients recovering from weight-loss surgery. Our protein supplement provides gastric bypass patients with an easy and effective, not to mention delicious way to consume the required daily amount of protein following surgery, without the added carbs, sugars, and fillers in most protein supplements. Fuel X30 is ideal for Sleeve Gastrectomy, Gastric Bypass, Lap Band, VBG, BPD and DS patients. We always recommend discussing nutritional requirements and recommended serving sizes with your physician prior to incorporating into your post-op diet.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org