Creatine is a non-essential amino acid that is an important source of chemical energy for muscle contraction. Once creatine reaches the muscles, it’s converted into Phosphocreatine (creatine phosphate), and ultimately becomes the body’s primary energy source; Adenosine Triphosphate. In your skeletal muscles, where you generate the energy for movement, creatine participates in the complex muscle contraction process to maximize muscle energy. Adenosine Triphosphate, abbreviated to ATP, is a key fuel for muscle contraction, the repetition exercises you perform when bodybuilding. The more ATP you make available to your muscles the more energy is created to power both aerobic and anaerobic energy demanding sports like sprinting, rowing and bodybuilding. Normal levels of ATP allow you only a few seconds of high intensity energy.
Although Creatine’s role in the energy production process is its most notable trait, there is evidence that Creatine can stimulate muscle growth. It does this a couple of different ways. By allowing you to perform more work as a result of additional energy, increased protein synthesis is stimulated. Secondly, when an abundance of creatine phosphate is stored in the muscle, the muscle will hold more water in its cells and become what is known as “volumized” or “super-hydrated.” The more volumized a muscle is, the more it will promote the synthesis of protein as well as deter the breakdown of protein. Volumizing the muscle will also create an environment where an increased level of Glycogen Synthesis will take place. Increased protein synthesis along with training will lead to muscle growth. There is also scientific evidence that shows supplementation with creatine causes muscle injuries to repair themselves quicker.
Creatine provides muscular support for people of all ages and activity levels. In fact, creatine use is widespread among professional and amateur athletes. Research suggests that Creatine helps promote exercise and athletic performance and supports recovery from high-intensity exercise. Creatine is especially good during short-term, high-intensity exercise. Creatine can help muscles recover after high-intensity exercise.
APS Nutrition brings you the absolute best Creatine – HPLC Verified 99.5% pure potency Creatine Monohydrate .
Warning: Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions (including kidney or liver disease) should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking this product. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease.
Returns and Shipping Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.