THE MOST POWERFUL DIURETIC ON THE MARKET!
When Rich Piana won the 1998 Mr. California, it was the result of years of relentless training and dieting. Yet Rich knew the week leading up to contest day would determine where he would ultimately place. Rich understood the importance of shedding excess water weight before a competition. To do this, he would use a special combination of Dandelion Root, Shavegrass, and Uva Ursi Extract. These powerful ingredients were the key to making sure Rich was ripped to the bone and ready to storm the stage.
When we set out to create the kind of hardcore diuretic Rich would be proud of, we took a good look at all the possible ingredient options. Of course, we only chose the most effective and safest ingredients available. Included in this powerful formula is 600mg of Dandelion Extract, 550mg of Shavegrass, and 450mg of Uva Ursi Extract, and that’s just the beginning. There’s much more in our heavy-hitting Stage Ready formula to help you rapidly shed excess water weight. You’ll find our ‘Sweat It Out Complex’ will increase the body’s core temperature and speed up the flushing process. Finally, we enhance Stage Ready with critical electrolytes to replenish your body from potentially depleted levels.
When you’re putting everything you have into getting in the best shape of your life, you don’t need excess water retention hiding the valley-deep cuts you’ve been working for. This is the most potent diuretic you can find, and for good reason - the ingredients. Take a look at the synergism and potency of the powerful formula!
Dandelion Extract - 600mg - This ingredient is also known as “Taraxacum officinale” and helps increase the frequency of urination. Dandelion has a long history of use as a diuretic in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. This impressive plant not only acts as a diuretic, but it also contains vitamins and minerals. One of these is potassium, one of the important electrolyte minerals.(1)
Shave Grass Powder - 550 mg - Also known as Horsetail, this herb has been used for centuries as a diuretic, among many other uses.(2)
Uva Ursi Extract - 450 mg - Uva Ursi, a low growing evergreen shrub, is also known as Bearberry (because bears like to eat the fruit). Among many benefits, Uva Ursi is known for its diuretic properties. Of course, diuretics help you get ripped and ready, but they also help you flush out your body.(3)
Juniper Berry Extract - 200 mg - Like many of the ingredients in the Stage Ready formula, Juniper originates from the evergreen tree. It’s been traditionally used as a spice as well as digestive support.(4)
Buchu Extract - 150 mg - This is a South African plant that supports digestion and acts as a diuretic. Like Uva Ursi, Buchu acts as a detoxifying agent. Of course, 5% Nutrition creates formulas that contain effective ingredients that work synergistically to create a complete approach.(5)
Cranberry Powder - 125 mg - Cranberry is a North American evergreen shrub. It’s also believed to be a potent diuretic, among other benefits.(6)
Green Coffee Bean - 100 mg - This compound is unroasted coffee beans. This means the active ingredient, Chlorogenic Acid, stays intact. What does Chlorogenic Acid do? Preliminary research indicates it can help reduce carbohydrate absorption. Additionally, animal studies have suggested that it improves the function of the hormone adiponectin. This is considered the primary fat-burning hormone in the body.(7,8) These three ingredients work synergistically to signal your fat-burning hormones to burn stored fat for fuel./p>
SWEAT OUT COMPLEX
Capsimax Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract – 50 mg – This is a patented form of Cayenne that contains an active ingredient known as Capsicum. It stimulates an increase in the core temperature of the body (thermogenesis), which means you burn more calories as energy. Capsimax is designed to prevent the burning sensation that regular cayenne pepper can cause.(9,10)
Paradoxine® Grains of Paradise Extract – 30 mg – This plant originates in West Africa and contains an active phenol compound known as 6-paradol. The Paradoxine form of Grains of Paradise is a high quality, stim-free, herbal fat loss ingredient that contains 6-paradol and 6-shogaol. This compound stimulates thermogenesis in B.A.T. or brown adipose tissue and supports mood elevation. It does this by supporting the conversion of stored fat into BAT, which can then be burned as energy by the body.(11,12)
Electrolyte Matrix - 1382 mg - Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Coconut Water Concentrate
While Stage Ready is a safe, natural way to remove excess water weight, leave it to 5% Nutrition to make sure our formula includes electrolytes to help keep your body hydrated! Compare us to the competition and you will see that most diuretics don’t even think about electrolytes, let alone include them in their formula.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com