THE MOST ADVANCED FAT BURNER ON THE MARKET!
Rich Piana 5% Nutrition Shred Time is an OVERDOSED thermogenic powerhouse that's packed with effective ingredients. We decided to step in and show the competition how it’s done. We use the most effective, well researched, and sought after ingredients available. Compare Shred Time formula to the competition and you will see what a real fat burner should look like.
Shred Time stimulates fat loss, increases energy levels, suppresses appetite, and puts your body into a sweat pumping, thermogenic state.†
Just like you’d expect from 5% Nutrition, Shred Time takes fat loss beyond anything the competition has to offer. We use a formula that targets fat loss using multiple pathways, giving you energy, focus, and mood elevation so you can conquer your workouts and your day.†
N-Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride – 1,000 mg – This highly bioavailable form of Carnitine is synthesized in the liver from the amino acids lysine and methionine. The primary function of Carnitine is to transport stored fat to the mitochondria where it can be used as energy by the body.(7)
Green Tea Extract – 500 mg – Standardized to 50% EGCG – Green Tea is well known for its antioxidant benefits. This is due to its active ingredients, known as catechins. The most effective catechin is Epigallocatechin Gallate or EGCG. Did you know that EGCG also targets the use of stored fat for energy? Here’s how: the hormone norepinephrine signals the breakdown of fat to be used as energy. EGCG inhibits the enzyme that breaks down this hormone, allowing it to send a stronger signal so more fat can be used as fuel.(8)
Green Coffee Bean Extract – 250 mg – This compound is unroasted coffee beans. This means the active ingredient, Chlorogenic Acid, stays intact. What does Chlorogenic Acid do? Preliminary research indicates it can help reduce carbohydrate absorption. Additionally, animal studies have suggested that it improves the function of the hormone adiponectin. This is considered the primary fat-burning hormone in the body.(9,10) These three ingredients work synergistically to signal your fat-burning hormones to burn stored fat for fuel.
Cocoa Alkaloids (Theobromine) – 50 mg & Theobromine – 50 mg – This compound is found in chocolate and kola nuts, as well as other foods. It’s similar to caffeine but has a milder stimulant effect. This means that theobromine helps ease the harshness of caffeine so you experience a smoother energy effect. Some companies simply load up the caffeine despite the negative effects it can cause. Leave it to 5% Nutrition to use two sources of this compound to help smooth out our hardcore caffeine dose.(11)
Gamma-Butyrobetaine Hydrochloride (GBB) – Some call GBB “Super Carnitine”. So what is it? GBB is a precursor to L-Carnitine and works by increasing the body's natural production of L-Carnitine. GBB has been shown to double the plasma concentration of carnitine in the body, which amplifies the effects Carnitine has to offer. One of the big selling points of GBB is that it increases sweating. This of course means increased thermogenesis for faster fat loss.(12, 13)
Alpha Yohimbine Hydrochloride (Rauwolfia) – 3 mg – This is an alpha-2-receptor antagonist that stimulates increased noradrenaline production. It’s a mild stimulant that increases the body’s use of energy. Alpha Yohimbine helps burn “stubborn” fat because it blocks the a2 receptor, which shuts down fat burning. This is where the term “stubborn fat” comes from because fat the a2 receptor makes fat harder to burn. By blocking the a2 receptor, stubborn fat becomes easier to burn.(14)
SWEAT IT OUT COMPLEX †
CaloriBURN® Grains of Paradise Extract – 50 mg – This is a plant that originates in West Africa and contains an active phenol compound called 6-paradol. The CaloriBURN form of Grains of Paradise is a premium quality, stim-free, herbal fat loss ingredient that contains 12.5% 6-paradol. This compound has been shown to stimulate thermogenesis in B.A.T. or brown adipose tissue. It does this by supporting the conversion of stored fat into BAT, which can then be burned as energy by the body.(15)
Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract – 50 mg – This is a patented compound that contains an active ingredient known as Capsicum. It can stimulate an increase in the core temperature of the body (thermogenesis), which burns a greater number of calories as energy. Capsimax is designed to prevent the burning sensation that regular cayenne pepper can cause.(16)
APPETITE SUPPRESSANT COMPLEX †
Hoodia Gordonii Extract Powder – 375 mg – Hoodia is a plant originating in South Africa that has an extended history of use as an appetite suppressant. Traditionally, it was used by native tribes to help control hunger during hunting expeditions. Hoodia has become a popular fat loss aid due to its appetite control properties. It’s believed that Hoodia works by tricking the body into thinking it’s full. The active ingredient in Hoodia is P57 and was discovered by the South African Council for Scientific and Industrial Research in 1977.(17)
Saffron – 88.5 mg – Saffron is a spice that originates in Greece and has an extended history of medicinal use. Research has indicated that Saffron may control appetite and cravings by elevating mood, which decreases the desire to snack. Another mechanism of action suggests that Saffron increases the feeling of being full, so you eat less.(18) Who else but 5% Nutrition can create a powerful appetite suppressant complex that will bring your hunger to its knees?
FAT BURNER BLEND † 365 MG
Caffeine Anhydrous – 295 mg – There’s no doubt about it, Caffeine is the most popular energy and alertness compound on the planet. Beyond its ability to increase energy, improve focus and alertness, Caffeine is thought to stimulate thermogenesis.(19) We use several forms of Caffeine in Shred Time to create extended, smoother energy and activate thermogenesis. This version of Caffeine has all the moisture removed, making it stronger gram for gram than regular Caffeine.
NeuroFactor™ Coffee Fruit Extract – 50 mg – This patented natural extract comes from the coffee arabica plant. NeuroFactor™ has been shown to dramatically increase levels of a protein known as Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF). This protein is active in the brain and central nervous systems. It supports memory, learning, and cognitive function. NeuroFactor™ produces a stimulant-like effect that works well with the other forms of Caffeine in Shred Time.(20)
Guarana Seed Extract – 10 mg – This is a South American fruit that contains 22% Caffeine. That’s more Caffeine than a coffee bean! Guarana has a slow energy release because of compounds called tannins, leading to a smooth, extended energy experience.
Infinergy™ Dicaffeine Malate – 10 mg – Infinergy™ is a combination of Caffeine and Malic Acid that increases energy, elevates focus, and stimulates thermogenesis. This type of Caffeine is buffered for reduced stomach discomfort. Malic Acid is involved in the cellular energy processes of the body, therefore, this compound increases energy in two ways. As you can see, we’re talking about a serious caffeine complex that’s long-lasting without the usual negative effects. Of course, you’re looking at extended energy and thermogenic power!
Only 5% Nutrition could create a stim complex like this.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com