Balance Your Hormones and Keep Your Gains
If you're like many hardcore bodybuilders, you consistently implement aggressive supplement cycles because you know they can lead to impressive gains in size and strength and you can never be big enough, right? After a serious supplement cycle, you look in the mirror and see a freak looking back, but beware - those gains can disappear if you don't use a great PCT!
The Importance of a Good PCT
How does a Post Cycle Therapy formula help you keep your hard-earned gains? By restoring hormonal balance quickly, which begins by bringing your natural testosterone production back to normal as well as combatting excess estrogen, thereby blocking any estrogen-related side effects. Additionally, a good PCT should support the overall health of your liver as well as inhibit levels of cortisol, the destructive anti-catabolic hormone.
The Complete PCT
Where can you get a complete PCT formula that covers all of these requirements? There's no other choice than Post Gear by Rich Piana 5% Nutrition! No one knows hardcore better than 5%! Post Gear has everything you need for the most effective post cycle therapy program possible - testosterone support, estrogen inhibitors, liver support, and cortisol regulation. That means you stay healthy and bring your hormones back into balance so you can keep your gains!
Ingredients That Work
D-Aspartic Acid - 3,120 mg
This is a proven natural testosterone booster that will quickly get your test levels back on track! We use the full clinical dose for optimal results. DAA is one of the most effective natural test boosters available with clinical research backing its effectiveness, with one study showing an increase in natural test levels by 40% in just 12 days, that's exactly what you need when you're getting your hormones back to normal.(1)
Brassaiopsis Glomerulata 500 mg - This innovative ingredient is actually a tree that originates in Vietnam with extended medicinal use. It contains several aromatase inhibitors that show good estrogen inhibition potential.(2)
DIM 300 mg - Also known as Diindolylmethane, this ingredient is one of the components that make up Indole-3-Carbinol and originates in such vegetables as broccoli, kale, and cauliflower.
It is a regulator of estrogen metabolism in the way it helps keep estrogen levels in balance. It does this by preventing the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.(3) DIM works synergistically with Brassaiopsis to keep the estrogen under control.
Stinging Nettle 300 mg - Also known as Urtica Dioica, this plant has a long history of traditional medicinal use. Stinging Nettle contains the active ingredient 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, which is a lignan that has been suggested to increase levels of free, or usable, testosterone, which is the amount of testosterone the body allows to be used for muscle growth.(4)
Longjack 300 mg - Research shows that Longjack is mainly an adaptogen, which means it helps the body deal with stress. Longjack helps to balance the cortisol/testosterone ratio, which is very important to maintaining an anabolic environment post-cycle.(5) Longjack works synergistically with many of the other ingredients in Post Gear, such as DAA, Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin D to get your test levels back to full speed.
Milk Thistle 200 mg - One of the most popular herbs on the market, this herb supports liver health. In fact, Milk Thistle has been used for centuries as a general tonic for overall liver function.
Laxosterone® Laxogenin 50 mg - This is a powerful, non-hormonal plant-based natural anabolic that stimulates the body to make its own steroids - what could be better than that? Not to mention, what could be more helpful coming off a cycle? Of course, 5% Nutrition uses only the highest-quality version.(6)
Acacetin 50 mg - This ingredient originates from Damiana and is thought to inhibit aromatase, which is an essential part of estrogen synthesis. Acacetin works synergistically with Brassaiopsis and DIM to keep estrogen levels under control.
Artichoke 50 mg - Artichoke has a wide range of benefits, we've included it in Post Gear to work synergistically with Milk Thistle to support normal liver health and function.
Vitamin D 5,000 IU - Vitamin D has been shown in recent years to have quite a few important benefits, one of which is an ability to support increased testosterone production.(7)
Zinc 30 mg, Magnesium 70 mg, Vitamin B6 10.5 mg - More commonly known as ZMA, this combination of Zinc, Magnesium, and B6 has been shown to promote increases in testosterone. The primary study that backs this up was conducted in 2000 using NCAA football players as test subjects. In this 7 week study, researchers gave ZMA supplements to test subjects who were working out twice a day. At the end of the study, researchers found a significant increase in the test subjects' levels of testosterone.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com