Crea-TEN® Legendary Series features all-natural flavors! If you thought it tasted good before, wait until you try it now. This formula includes the 10 most effective forms of Creatine available. Plus, this powerful ingredient lineup features a Creatine Accelerate Blend for increasing absorption and adding to cell volume for huge muscle pumps. It also stimulates muscle growth, extends endurance, and enhances strength. To cap it all off, there’s no loading required and you only have to take it once per day!
It’s no wonder Creatine is usually one of the first supplements a bodybuilder or athlete tries. In fact, it’s a cornerstone ingredient for our industry. All types of athletes and bodybuilders will find value in adding Crea-TEN® to their supplement arsenal.
Benefits of Creatine
It helps to increase the muscle’s stores of phosphocreatine, a component of the ATP energy system. That means more energy for extended endurance and time training.
Creatine also supports hydration and water-based pumps by pulling water into the muscle's cells causing them to swell. Additionally, Creatine improves strength and supports muscle growth.(1,2,3,4,5)
Creatine vs. Crea-TEN®
Creatine Monohydrate falls a bit short when it comes to absorption; enter Crea-TEN®. This outstanding product helps to improve absorption by channeling the effectiveness found in 10 different forms of Creatine. This creates an advanced blend that uses the more absorbable forms of Creatine.
Our innovative Creatine Accelerate Blend is the added element to ensure your muscles get the most out of our Creatine Blend. After all, it doesn’t matter how effective a supplement is if your body can’t absorb it.
CREATINE BLEND – 5,000MG
Crea-TEN® Legendary Series is loaded with 10 of the most effective and well-absorbed versions of Creatine. Here’s what’s in this powerful formula:
Creatine Anhydrous – When you see the word “anhydrous” you might think of caffeine. After all, caffeine anhydrous is the most popular form of caffeine used in supplements. It works the same way with Creatine. Here, it’s a version of Creatine Monohydrate that has all the moisture removed. This creates a Creatine that’s more concentrated, and therefore more effective.
Tri-Creatine Malate – Here’s a combination of Creatine and Malic Acid. This plays a role in the metabolism of ATP for energy. This version of Creatine has all the benefits of monohydrate, plus it significantly increases endurance.
Creatine Monohydrate – Here’s the Creatine that started it all back in the early ’90s. It caused quite a revolution in the industry! Creatine Monohydrate is the most tested and proven form of Creatine available, bar none. That means it had to be in Crea-TEN® Legendary Series! To improve the absorption of this classic, this patented version uses micronized particles. These smaller particles are much easier for the body to absorb.
Tri-Creatine Citrate - Like Creatine Citrate, this is Creatine attached to citric acid. In this case, there are three creatine molecules. This combination improves absorption, and as noted below, is involved in the Krebs, or Citric Acid, Cycle of energy.
Creatine Citrate – This version combines Creatine and Citric Acid. As noted, this is a component of the Krebs Cycle. Also called the Citric Acid Cycle, this is an energy system that converts food into usable energy for the body. It’s tied into the ATP system of energy.(6)
Creatine Pyruvate – We’ve already seen that Crea-TEN® Legendary Series uses forms of Creatine that are directly involved in endurance. While Creatine is a cell volumizer, it’s also important for endurance. The more reps you can get, the better, right? Also, absorption is King in Crea-TEN® Legendary Series. That’s why this is such an effective product.
Creatine Ethyl Ester Hydrochloride – Here’s an early competitor of monohydrate. This form of Creatine was the first to target the absorption problems of the original Creatine. Since then, it’s still a popular alternative to Creatine Monohydrate. It helps transport Creatine directly into the bloodstream.
Creatine AKG – This is a version that attaches Creatine to an Alpha-Ketoglutarate molecule. This is another form that enhances training endurance.
Creatine Gluconate – Let’s travel back in time to when Creatine was a new supplement. Back then, it was recommended you take it with a simple sugar such as fruit juice. This enhanced absorption. With that in mind, here’s a version that targets fast absorption by attaching Creatine to glucose.
Creatine Phosphate - This is another version that deals directly with the ATP energy system. This also acts as an acid buffer. That means Crea-TEN® increases endurance in two ways.
CREATINE ACCELERATE BLEND – 1,580 MG
There’s no doubt that this Blend sets Crea-TEN® Legendary Series apart from the crowd. It consists of Taurine, Betaine, Gymnema Sylvestre, Banaba, and Fenugreek. To top it all off, there’s also Bioperine® Black Pepper. The entire Blend improves absorption and utilization of the ingredients.
Taurine – If you’re looking at the idea of cell volume, Creatine should be the first nutrient you think of. That’s because it created the term. What does cell volume mean? Simply, it means that water is pulled into the muscles. This causes them to swell in size. It’s also known as water-based pumps, and yes, there are cell volumizers in your favorite pump product. One ingredient often paired with Creatine to enhance this is taurine. Of course, we included it in Crea-TEN® Legendary Series. There’s nothing like a great pump, right?
Betaine Anhydrous – This is an ingredient that’s become common in many pre-workouts and Creatine formulas. It appears to work well with Creatine. One reason is, like taurine and Creatine, betaine also pulls water into the muscles. In addition, it’s believed to increase strength and power.
Gymnema Sylvestre Extract – This is a herb that’s often in Glucose Disposal Agents. One thing it does is maintain even levels of blood sugar. Also, Gymnema helps drive carbs into your muscle cells. Carbs pull in water for more muscle cell volume. As you can see, Crea-TEN® Legendary Series supercharges cell volume and endurance, two of the primary effects of Creatine.(7)
Banaba Powder – Here’s another herb that enhances glucose delivery to your muscles. We mentioned two primary effects above. One of the keys to these benefits is absorption, and that’s what the Accelerate Blend is all about.
Fenugreek Seed Extract – You will usually find fenugreek in testosterone boosters. We’re using it here because it can reduce blood glucose levels. This means you’ll avoid unwanted insulin spikes
BioPerine® Black Pepper – This is a popular and patented form of Black Pepper. It’s used in quite a few supplements to improve nutrient absorption
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com