Combines The 4 Most Effective Forms Of Carnitine!
Liquid L-Carnitine 3150 is an advanced Carnitine formula that contains a massive dose of the four most effective forms of Carnitine available. In true 5% fashion, this formula goes further than the rest by featuring the innovative “Super Carnitine” or Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester HCl. Just as you’ve come to expect from 5% Nutrition, our liquid L-Carnitine 3150 contains an over-dosed amount per serving with 3,150 mg of this powerful Carnitine formula products on the market. Added together with the “Super Carnitine” GBB, creates an elite Liquid Carnitine formula. When it comes to promoting fat loss by converting stored fat into energy, stimulating thermogenesis, supporting recovery and muscle growth, it’s hard to beat Liquid L-Carnitine 3150!
Thiamin – 25 mg
Part of the water-soluble B-Complex family of vitamins and known as Vitamin B1, Thiamin helps the body utilize carbohydrates for energy.
Carnitine Blend – 3150 mg
This is a huge dose; no other Liquid Carnitine formula can touch it! Leave it to 5% Nutrition to create an innovative complex of four highly effective forms of Carnitine, each with their own benefits, and then tie it all together with the advanced ingredient GBB.
What is Carnitine? It’s a molecule derived from the amino acids lysine and methionine that’s naturally produced in the liver and kidneys. Typically but incorrectly classified as an amino acid, Carnitine enables the transport of fatty acids to the mitochondria to be used as energy by the body.
As fatty acids are transported by Carnitine, they are converted into ATP through the process of beta-oxidation. This is an ongoing process that increases during intense exercise as fatty acids are burned for fuel. Carnitine is conditionally essential which equates to not everyone being able to reach adequate levels of the Carnitine by diet alone, thus supplementation is a good idea to support overall health.
Beyond supporting fat loss, Liquid L-Carnitine 3150 is a blend of several different Carnitines with each one providing unique benefits. Some of these benefits include increased endurance because fat is being converted into ATP energy which powers your muscles through your workouts, as well as nitric oxide stimulation, improved recovery and muscle growth support.
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate – Also known as LCLT, this form of Carnitine is absorbed faster than other forms and supports recovery as well as muscle growth.(4) The primary way LCLT affects muscle growth is by increasing the androgen receptor that allows testosterone to work more effectively in the body which leads to improved recovery and the stimulation of lean muscle growth.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine – Also known as ALCAR, this form of Carnitine has a wide range of benefits, such as supporting the metabolism of stored fat to be used in the production of ATP energy by the body. ATP is the energy your muscles use to power you through your workouts. ALCAR is also involved in the synthesis of acetylcholine which means it has cognitive benefits such as promoting a positive mood as well as supporting learning ability.
Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine – Also known as GPLC, this is a combination of Propionyl-L-Carnitine (PLC) and the amino acid Glycine. This version not only supports the production of ATP energy by enabling the transport of fatty acids to the mitochondria, it also promotes nitric oxide production for improved nutrient and oxygen delivery to your working muscles. Of course, you can expect a good pump.
Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester HCl – Also known as GBB, this is a relatively new ingredient that’s earned the nickname “Super Carnitine” and is the molecule that your body converts into L-Carnitine when it’s producing its own Carnitine. Some studies are showing that plasma concentrations double after taking GBB which is one reason it’s earned the title “Super Carnitine”.
GBB also has potent thermogenic properties, which is effective for stimulating fat loss because the core temperature of the body is increased and you end up burning more calories. Additionally, like GPLC, it also stimulates nitric oxide production.
The benefits are clear. Liquid L-Carnitine 3150 not only stimulates the transport of fatty acids to be used as fuel by the body, but it also stimulates nitric oxide production which pushes the pump but also increases nutrient and oxygen delivery to your working muscles while removing waste products, thereby increasing performance and improving endurance. While this would be enough for most Carnitine products, we take it to the extreme by including LCLT to support testosterone production, and therefore recovery as well as muscle growth. Finally, the innovative GBB activates thermogenesis, which means Liquid L-Carnitine 3150 fights fat in multiple ways.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com