There’s no way around it. No matter how hard you train or how well you eat, you won’t grow if you don’t recover. Recovery is one of the keys to muscle growth and one of the keys to recovery is deep, restful sleep. If you consistently fail to get a good night’s sleep, you’ll experience the destructive effects of catabolic hormones such as cortisol. What are these negative effects? Two examples are muscle loss and potential fat gain.
Knocked The F*ck Out by Rich Piana 5% Nutrition is the ultimate natural sleep aid! This product combines herbs, amino acids, and natural ingredients to create a formula that will help you relax and fall into a deep, restful sleep. We’re talking about ingredients like GABA, Melatonin, Chamomile, 5-HTP, and Tryptophan, just to name a few. So get some serious sleep and keep those gains coming!
GABA - 750 mg
This is a non-protein amino acid that acts as an inhibitory neurotransmitter. This means that it helps to promote relaxation, which is critical to being able to fall asleep every night. Often used as a sleep aid, research indicates it also stimulates GH release.(1,2)
L-Tyrosine - 750 mg
Tyrosine is a very popular cognitive enhancer that increases levels of the neurotransmitters noradrenaline and dopamine. Increased levels of these neurotransmitters improve mood and focus while relieving feelings of anxiety as well as stress.(3)
Chamomile - 650 mg
Chamomile has an extended history of use in traditional medicine in helping to stimulate sleep. The relaxing effects of Chamomile may be due to naturally high levels of an antioxidant known as apigenin that attaches to specific receptors in the brain that help promote relaxation and stimulate sleep.(4)
Inositol - 500 mg
Also known as Vitamin B8, this ingredient promotes increases levels of serotonin, a brain neurotransmitter that can help you relax and fall asleep.(5)
Lemon Balm - 500 mg
This herb has a long medicinal history as a relaxant that helps the body cope with stress.(6)
L-Tryptophan - 500 mg
This essential amino acid has a long history of use as a sleep aid due to its ability to stimulate serotonin release in the brain. As stated above, serotonin is a brain neurotransmitter that helps the body relax and fall asleep.(7)
Passion Flower - 200 mg
This is a flowering plant with an extended history in traditional medicine to promote relaxation. It’s thought to work with GABA to help calm the mind.
Hibiscus Flower - 200 mg
This herbal extract provides numerous immune and digestive benefits as well as helping the body cope with anxiety.
L-Phenylalanine - 75 mg
Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid that’s a precursor of the amino acid Tyrosine, which as we have seen above is an amino acid that combats anxiety and stress while supporting focus.
L-Theanine - 75 mg
This is an amino acid that’s thought to help combat stress and may support your ability to fall asleep. Additionally, it can support a state of non-drowsy relaxation making it popular to help tone down the effects of Caffeine.(8)
5-HTP - 30 mg
5-HTP is made in the body from Tryptophan and is converted in the body into serotonin, which in turn can be converted into the hormone melatonin. Melatonin plays an important role in regulating sleep. Its levels begin to rise in the evening to promote sleep and fall in the morning to help wake you up.(9)
Melatonin - 8 mg
Melatonin is a hormone that works with your body’s circadian rhythm, which is your body’s internal wake/sleep clock. It lets you know when it’s time to sleep and when it’s time to wake up. Levels of Melatonin begin to increase when it gets dark outside, telling your body it’s time to sleep.(10).
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org