When it comes to your pre-workout, you don’t want another product that is overloaded with stimulants yet offers little else. Kill It was created to give you enough energy and focus to push through your toughest workouts and at the same time power the pump as well as increase strength and improve performance. This makes Kill It a great first-time pre-workout as well as the right choice for bodybuilders that want less caffeine and more performance.
Creatine Blend – 1,500 mg
Leave it to Rich Piana 5% Nutrition to get this proven ingredient back in a pre-workout! The Kill It Creatine Blend combines Creatine MagnaPower®, Creatine Monohydrate, and Creatine Pyruvate to promote maximum endurance and improved strength as well as increased cell-volume and it does it without gastric discomfort or bloating.
Creatine MagnaPower – This is a trademarked form of Creatine that is bonded to Magnesium, an essential mineral required for nerve transmission and muscular contraction. This version improves Creatine’s absorption and utilization.
Creatine Monohydrate – This is a version of the original Creatine that started it all way back in the early 90’s, Creatine Monohydrate. This version is the most tested and proven form of Creatine on the market. To improve absorption, this uses micronized Creatine particles.(1)
Creatine Pyruvate - This version binds Creatine with Pyruvate, another compound that’s involved in the Kreb’s Cycle.(2)
NO/Endurance Blend – 7450 mg
This potent Blend is a combination of pump and performance enhancers using proven, branded ingredients.
Beta-Alanine – This well-known ingredient works indirectly to buffer acid and reduce fatigue by increasing levels of carnosine in the working muscles thereby allowing you to push your reps and sets deep into the growth zone. Carnosine consists of the amino acids beta-alanine and histidine, occurs naturally in the body, and is one of the primary compounds that buffers acid buildup in the working muscles.(3)
Taurine - Taurine is a conditionally essential amino acid found predominantly in the brain, heart, and skeletal muscles of the body. Taurine reduces the nerve impulses in the brain that increase blood pressure, thereby reducing resistance to blood flow. Additionally, Taurine acts to increase muscle cell volume by helping to draw water into the muscles.(4)
AgmaMax™ Agmatine Sulfate - Agmatine is a metabolite of L-Arginine, an amino acid that’s the original nitric oxide booster. Agmatine increases nitric oxide levels indirectly because it inhibits arginase, the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of Arginine. This means longer and more “dense” pumps due to the extended nitric oxide effects.(5)
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine - This is the most bioavailable form of Tyrosine available which means a smaller amount is all that’s required to get the job done. Tyrosine is a very popular cognitive enhancer that increases levels of the neurotransmitters noradrenaline and dopamine. Increased levels of these neurotransmitters improve mood and focus while relieving feelings of anxiety as well as stress.(6)
COPMax™ Creatinol-O-Phosphate – Similar to Beta Alanine, COPMax buffers lactic acid thereby increasing workout performance and endurance. Additionally, it’s thought to increase anaerobic glycolysis which is another aspect of the ATP muscular energy system.
Caffeine – 250 mg
There’s just enough Caffeine in Kill It to provide energy and focus without the jitters. We’ve combined it with Tyrosine and Rhodiola to create an effective but not overwhelming energy, focus, and alertness effect.
L-Norvaline – This is a version of the BCAA L-Valine. L-Norvaline works by inhibiting the enzyme arginase, the “shut off valve” for NO production in the body. If you inhibit this “valve” you can dramatically increase nitric oxide production.
Rhodiola Rosea Extract – This herbal extract is considered to be an adaptogen as well as a cognitive enhancer. Specifically, Rhodiola has been shown to relieve mental fatigue and increase motivation.(7)
MagnaPower® Creatine – This patented ingredient consists of Creatine bound to chelated Magnesium to enhance Creatine absorption and improve ATP synthesis for increased muscular energy. (http://www.creatinemagnapower.com/)
AgmaMax™ Agmatine Sulfate – AgmaMax™ is the purest, highest quality version of Agmatine available. (http://www.vitajoyusa.com/product/agmatine-sulfate/)
COPMax™ Creatinol-O-Phosphate – A form of COP that utilizes a unique manufacturing process for maximum absorption and benefit.
|PER SERVING||% DAILY SERVING|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||30 mg||150%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Creatine Chelate) (Creatine MagnaPower®)||72 mg||18%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Citrate)||24 mg||1%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Citrate, Raw Coconut (Cocos nucifera)(Fruit) Water Concentrate)||42 mg||1%|
|NO/Endurance Blend:||7.5 g||*|
|L-Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, Taurine, Agmatine Sulfate (AgmaMax™), N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COPMax™), Caffeine Anhydrous (250mg), L-Norvaline, Rhodiola Rosea (Root) Extract|
|Creatine Blend:||1.5 g||*|
|Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower®), Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Pyruvate|
|*Daily Value not established|
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
What is Carbon Neutral Shipping?>
- Route is covering the cost to neutralize shipping emissions when you add "Green Package Protection" at checkout. "Green Package Protection" Shipping includes package protection at the same cost as before, with the additional benefit that your shipment is carbon neutral. By adding Green Package Protection to your cart, you're automatically taking instant climate action – no donation required.
How does Green Package Protection/Carbon Neutral Shipping work?
- Route has partnered with Patch, a carbon credit marketplace, to facilitate the purchase of carbon credits to neutralize your emissions. Carbon credits represent a certified unit of carbon removal or avoidance delivered by environmental projects that can be purchased to naturally remove carbon from the air. Patch is a high-integrity carbon removal project that is vetted and certified by organizations like Gold Standard, Verra, Climate Action Reserve, and The American Carbon Registry..
Where is My Order?
- Once your order has been fulfilled by our team, a shipping confirmation with a tracking number will be emailed. You can download Route’s mobile app for iOS or Android to visually track your package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
How Does Route Work?
- If your Route-protected order ends up lost, damaged, or stolen, Route’s expert support team helps ensure that your order gets replaced or refunded as preferred. Claims will be reviewed for approval within 1-2 business days from filing. Need to file a claim? File here
How Does Route Process Refunds or Reorders?
- Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal, shipping, and taxes In both cases, the Route Premium cost will not be refunded Reorders: Route will reorder the items, depending on in-stock availability. Unavailable items will be refunded. Route will cover the cost of any reorders including shipping, taxes, and Route Shipping Protection
Any other questions?
When Should I File a Claim?
- Marked As Delivered (Stolen) * Claims will be reviewed no earlier than 5 calendar days and no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered * Please note, some order issues may require a police report to be filed Stuck In Transit (Lost) * For domestic orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 2 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date * For international orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 20 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date Damaged * Claims for damaged items require photos of the packaging and item(s) and must be filed no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered. All of Route’s policies are listed here
What if My Order Never Arrives or is Stolen?
- Route definitely helps cover these instances! To protect your order against loss or theft, add Green Package Protection at checkout. If your order has not arrived, please file a claim with Route here.
What if My Order Arrives Damaged?
- Route covers damage as well! To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route Protect at checkout. If your order has arrived to you damaged, please take photos of the item and the packaging it arrived in to include in your claim when filing. You can file a claim with Route here. If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at (YOUR BRAND'S CONTACT INFO ) and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
How Do I File a Claim for my Lost, Damaged, or Stolen Order?
- If you insured your order with Route at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue. You can also file a shipping issue on Route’s app or via the web here. To file a claim, you will need your store order number OR Route ID number and the email address that was attached to the order. Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
What are Route’s Terms and Conditions?
- Route’s terms and conditions are listed here: https://route.com/terms-and-conditions/
Is Route a Licensed Insurance Company?
- Yes, Route is a licensed insurance company with SEG Insurance Ltd. as its partner.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com