Recover quickly, get hydrated, and save joints from a lifetime of lifting with a post-workout muscle recovery drink that checks all the boxes.
- 6 g Branched Chain Amino Acid (BCAA) Blend with Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in a 10:1:1 ratio
- 155 mg Essential Amino Acid (EAA) Blend with L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine L-Histidine, L-Methionine
- 2,800 mg Conditionally Essential Amino Acid (CEAA) Blend with L-Glutamine, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, and N-Acetyl l-Cysteine (NAC)
- 960 mg Amino Acid Support Blend with L-Taurine, Raw Coconut Water Concentrate, HICA, Bromelain, and Blueberry Fruit Powder
- 1,500 mg Intra-Cellular Support Blend with Creatinol-O-Phosphate (CopMax) and Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn)
- 600 mg Joint Support Blend with D-Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium and MSM
- Southern Sweet Tea is smooth as front porch swingin'!
- 6000 MG BCAAs + COCONUT ELECTROLYTES! ADYM is designed to be taken during and after workouts so you can sustain an anabolic environment. Stay hydrated and replenish vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, antioxidants, and enzymes from raw coconut water. A heavy dose of aminos starts healing muscles as soon as you tear them down.
- 4 UNIQUE BLENDS of AMINO ACIDS! You get the BCCA Blend, Essential Amino Blend, Conditionally Essential Blend, and Amino Acid Support Blend with heavy hitters like L-Glutamine, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, and N-Acetyl l-Cysteine (NAC) for endurance and recovery.
- COPMax & BETA ALANINE FOR MAX ENDURANCE, as part of our Intra-Cellular Buffer Blend, which blocks lactic acid in the muscles so you can go longer, harder and stronger every time.
- 600 MG JOINT SUPPORT BLEND: Uses two of the most powerful joint lubrication supplements on the market, D-Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium and MSM. You take care of your muscles... Protect your joints at the same time.
- NO STIMULANTS, SUGAR, CALORIES, OR CARBS: Choose from 7 great flavors! Southern Sweet Tea tastes just like a cool glass on a hot Georgia day.
|Product Dimensions||3.9 x 2 x 2 inches ; 3.52 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||1.4 pounds|