Is your current pre-workout just not strong enough, despite all the hype? If you need more than one scoop of their crap, then it’s time to try 5150 – the ultimate stim crazy pre-workout – this explosive pre-workout is designed and dosed to give you energy and results like no other product currently on the market. 5150 goes beyond super energy; it will give you extreme pumps, razor-sharp focus, intense motivation, and extended endurance.
L-Citrulline – 4 Grams
We’re not talking about Citrulline Malate here; we’re talking about pure L-Citrulline. Many of those other pump products combine Citrulline with Malic Acid. If you take a closer look you’ll see that Malic Acid tends to make up most of the total Citrulline content. This is important because you want a full dose of this very effective pump ingredient because Citrulline converts to Arginine in the liver and promotes longer-lasting, more intense pumps than Arginine itself.(1) 5150 contains 100% pure L-Citrulline is a very effective 4-gram dose.
Beta-Alanine – 2 Grams
This well-known ingredient works indirectly to buffer acid and reduce fatigue by increasing levels of carnosine in the working muscles thereby allowing you to push your reps and sets deep into the growth zone. Carnosine consists of the amino acids beta-alanine and histidine, occurs naturally in the body, and is one of the primary compounds that buffers acid in working muscles.(2)
L-Taurine – 2 Grams
Taurine seems to be in quite a few supplements lately, almost always pre-workouts and energy drinks. Taurine is a conditionally essential amino acid found predominantly in the brain, heart, and skeletal muscles of the body. Taurine reduces the nerve impulses in the brain that increase blood pressure, thereby reducing resistance to blood flow. Additionally, Taurine acts to increase muscle cell volume by helping to draw water into the muscles.(3)
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine – 750 mg
This is the most bioavailable form of Tyrosine available which means a smaller amount is all that’s required to get the job done. Tyrosine is a very popular cognitive enhancer that increases levels of the neurotransmitters noradrenaline and dopamine. Increased levels of these neurotransmitters improve mood and focus while relieving feelings of anxiety as well as stress.(4)
Choline Bitartrate – 500 mg
The mind-muscle connection is one of the “holy grails” of bodybuilding, indeed your connection with your working muscles during a workout makes the difference between a great workout and a waste of time. Choline is an ingredient that promotes cognitive function, including an improved mind-muscle connection.(5)
Higenamine Hydrochloride – 50 mg
Higenamine, also known as Norcoclaurine, has an extended history of use in traditional medicine as an anti-asthmatic. In more recent years you will find it in stimulant based pre-workouts as well as stimulant-based fat loss products. Higenamine is a beta-receptor agonist similar to Synephrine that increases production of noradrenaline which in turn stimulates the “fight or flight” response that leads to enhanced focus and concentration.(6)
Hordenine Hydrochloride – 50 mg
Hordenine is a popular nootropic that’s derived from Bitter Orange and acts as a beta-2 adrenergic agonist similarly to Higenamine, which means that it increases energy and focus.(7)
Halostachine Hydrochloride – 50 mg
Halostachine is a metabolite of PEA (Phenylethylamine), which is a compound found in cocoa beans known for its “feel-good” mood elevation effects.(8) Additionally, Halostachine acts as a beta-adrenergic receptor agonist similar to Synephrine. Like Higenamine and Hordenine, Halostachine stimulates the “fight or flight” response.
Synephrine Hydrochloride – 30 mg
Synephrine is the original replacement for Ephedra and is popular in both fat burners as well as many pre-workouts. Like Higenamine, Hordenine, and Halostachine, Synephrine acts as a strong beta-receptor agonist in the body which means increased energy and focus.
Stim-Crazy Caffeine Complex – 400 mg
As you can see, 5150 features a very potent energy and focus ingredient profile that also includes a high dose (400 mg!) of Caffeine from 8 different sources: Caffeine Anhydrous, Dicaffeine Malate, Theobromine, Green Tea, Yerba Mate Extract, Guarana Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract, and Gotu Kola Extract. This is a precise combination of Caffeine sources that is designed to create smooth, extended energy while effectively eliminating the jitters or crash that happens with most high caffeine pre-workouts. This complex also includes Rauvolfia Canesens, a source of Alpha-Yohimbine, which is another stimulant that’s common in fat loss products and some pre-workouts.
|PER SERVING||% DAILY SERVING|
|Vitamin B-3 (as niacin)||30 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin)||1,000 mcg||16667%|
|Beta Alanine||2,500 mg||*|
|N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine||750 mg||*|
|Choline Bitartrate||500 mg||*|
|Higenamine Hydrochloride||50 mg||*|
|Hordenine Hydrochloride||50 mg||*|
|Synephrine Hydrochloride||30 mg||*|
|Caffeine Blend:||505 mg||*|
|Caffeine Anhydrous, Dicaffeine Malate, Theobromine, Caffeine (from Green Tea (Leaf)), Yerba Mate Extract (Leaf), Guarana Extract 22% (Seed), Rauvolfia Canescens (Alpha-Yohimbine) (Whole Plant), Green Coffee Bean Extract (Seed), Gotu Kola Extract (Centella asiatica) (Whole Herb)|
|*Daily Value not established|
|Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Red #40|
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org