TURN FAT INTO FUEL
Primarily found in our muscle and brain tissues, L-Carnitine is essential in the process of transporting long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria of our cells. Mitochondria (the energy creators of our bodies), is then able to oxidize this fat into adenosine triphosphate (ATP) or the essential fuel that our bodies need to contract muscles and do just about anything else. Without L-Carnitine, it’s difficult for fats to be burned as fuel, so our body resorts to other sources of energy like muscle protein and sugar (glycogen). The result is diminished muscle strength, slow growth, and most notably, stubborn fat reserves that may be extremely difficult to remove.*
By assisting your body to transform long-chain fatty acids into energy, L-Carnitine is used both as a dieting tool and as a pre-workout supplement. Since L-Carnitine promotes fat as the primary source of energy, often greater amounts of glycogen are available in your muscles – allowing you to workout harder while ensuring that greater amounts of energy come from fat instead of muscle.*
FOR BULKING, DIETING, & MORE
In short, since L-Carnitine can help limit the amount of new fat storage, it’s perfect for bulking or when trying to gain new, lean muscle. Since L-Carnitine also helps mobilize your body’s fat stores and turn them into energy for your workouts, it’s an essential supplement for anyone dieting or trying to lose weight while preserving lean muscle.*
UK researchers found that subjects taking L-Carnitine burned 55% less muscle glycogen, while increasing fat burning by 55%. They also found that subjects taking L-Carnitine could consume an extra 640 calories of fast-digesting carbs a day without gaining any additional body fat.*Protect Your Brain and Body
In addition to these proposed fat and lactic acid fighting capabilities, L-Carnitine is also thought to be a potent antioxidant – supporting and protecting both brain and muscle functioning at the highest levels. By reducing free radical damage in the brain, it’s thought that L-Carnitine may even enhance cognition, reduce depressive symptoms, and improve sleep.*
L-CARNITINE ONLY WORKS IF IT’S ABSORBED
NutraKey’s L-Carnitine provides maximum absorption and bioavailability in a delicious tasting liquid formula. Unlike some other forms of L-Carnitine, NutraKey has specially developed their L-Carnitine formula for maximum absorption and bioavailability* – meaning that your body will get more out of each and every bottle.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com