- Extraordinary Profile of Muscle-Building Agents and Strength Increasing Compounds
- Contains L-Arginine and the Arginase Inhibitors ABH and BEC for Maximum Muscle Vasodilation
- Incorporates the Russian Anabolic Agents: Ecdybolin, Ecdysterone, and 6-Keto-Diosgenin for increased protein synthesis
- Formulated with Several Pro Hormone Esters with Controlled Release Technology
- Enhanced Phosphocreatine (PCr) and Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) for Intense Muscular Contraction and ability to do more reps in the gym.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
When looking at the direct functions and traits of Anavar®, the most important revolve around its ability to increase nitrogen retention in the muscle, decrease SHBG and inhibit glucocorticoid hormones. The increase in nitrogen retention will promote the anabolic atmosphere as reduced levels often lead to a catabolic state. The decrease in SHBG will yield a higher level of free testosterone in the body, not only providing more of an anabolic punch but promoting a free or unbound state of all circulating anabolic hormones. In a nutshell, this makes the steroids being used more effective. As for the inhibition of glucocorticoid hormones, these are muscle wasting hormones; cortisol being the most well-known. Such hormones promote fat gain, as well as destroy lean muscle tissue. Anavar® contains 4-Androstenolone is also called 4 androstene-3b-ol,17-one or 4-ANDRO by many in the bodybuilding community for short. 4-Androsterone products are great stackers, and can be stacked with almost any compound. Both experimental and anecdotal evidence supports 4-Androstenolone’s ability to raise testosterone levels and improve performance. Anavar® also incorporates 1-Androstenolone that has a unique structure which makes it favorable to many people who want to balance their hormones. This steroid hormone has a double bond at the 1st molecule, which many believe make it more resistant to metabolic clearing. This 1-ene structure also helps resist conversion to many hormones that are not considered optimal for men like estrogen and dihydrotestosterone metabolites. Thus with 1-Andro you get a prohormone that may enhance your androgen to estrogen ratio, without adding in additional metabolites that you may not want in your system. This prohormone is great for adding in a dry prohormone to a cycle or used alone to offset the environmental estrogens in your diet. Lastly, Anavar® uses Epiandrosterone, which is an endogenous steroid hormone found in Anavar® with an androgenic activity. Epiandrosterone and is produced in the body as a metabolite of testosterone. Epiandrosterone is legal because it has been found naturally occurring and is excreted in urine as a normal part of human metabolism. Epiandrosterone differs from testosterone in another way as well. Being a 5alpha-reduced androgen (a DHT derivative) it simply cannot aromatize to estrogens. This makes Epiandrosterone unique compared to other now banned prohormones — all of which can either aromatize directly, convert to a product that aromatizes, or both.
One thing that most people are not aware of is Anavar's astonishing ability to stimulate creatine phosphate synthesis in the muscle cell. When this happens your body starts cranking out tons of ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) the actual chemical you need for muscular energy and ATP is vital! And it's most vital for a bodybuilder, because low ATP levels which always occur after a workout, dramatically limit protein synthesis. However, this rarely happened to anyone taking Anavar® because their muscle cells are cranking out so much creatine phosphate, and thus ATP! And this is a motivation reason chemists at Hi-Tech made Anavar® ,to stimulate creatine phosphate synthesis, not creatine monhydrate synthesis! Your next question is only logical... Then why do people still get significant results from creatine monohydrate? Simply because some of the creatine monohydrate does get converted by the body to Creatine Phosphate, also known as phosphocreatine (PCr), but not nearly as much as it should. Phosphocreatine (PCr), which is a phosphorylated creatine molecule that provides a reserve of chemical energy in the form of high-energy phosphate bonds that can be rapidly mobilized from PCr. Since creatine is the rate-limiting compound in the formation of PCr, a sufficient supply of creatine is crucial to maximize the work performance capability of the phosphagen system, which directly correlates to the ability to enhance muscle and strength. That is why many atletes stack Hi-Tech's new Phosphagen® Creatine supplement with Anavar®. Anavar® ensures an uninterrupted supply of creatine to 1) enhance the anabolic effect of greater muscle cell volumization, including through increased protein synthesis, and 2) heighten and more rapidly mobilize concentrations of PCr muscle fuel to facilitate the rapid and sustained transfer of high-energy phosphate within the phosphagen system for ATP resynthesis. Thus, the bodybuilder who wisely chooses Anavar® will have the extra amount of muscle fuel available to complete the additional reps required to pull the trigger for muscles to grow. Anavar® has an approximate 8 hour half-life. Thus, a moderate dose taken in the morning is largely out of the system by night, yet supplies reasonable levels of androgen during the day and early evening.
Nitric oxide (NO) sports nutrition has become the largest sports nutrition product category. Yet, despite dozens of "advancements" in NO supplementation, traditional NO sports nutrition still remains flawed for one fundamental reason. This flaw can easily be detected by simply inspecting the formulations in NO products across-the-board throughout the sports nutrition industry. The formulations in these products demonstrate a failure on the part of other supplement companies to understand and address the most efficacious means to serve L-arginine up on a platter for the production of NO, which is to incapacitate the arginase enzyme. Arginase is the enzyme that breaks down arginine, which is a problem for NO supplements because arginine is the source of NO production. With the exception of Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, no other supplement company has figured out how to tackle the arginase problem head-on... to take arginase out of the NO equation! Hi-Tech utilizes ABH and BEC, the novel arginase inhibitors in Anavar®, to flank the high dosage of L-arginine and to take arginase head-on by rendering it useless. This leaves an abundance of L-arginine uncompromised in the muscle pool to create a wealth of NO, leading to maximum muscular vasodilation. But that's only the beginning...
Anavar® also contains efficacious dosages of several key anabolic compounds, including three of the most potent anabolic compounds ever researched by Russian scientist V.N. Syrov and his team of colleagues, who are responsible for many of the greatest advances in herbal-based nutraceutical sports nutrition. These interesting compounds are 25R, spirostan-5a-diol-6-one-3-one (Ecdybolin™)(which demonstrates a 33:1 anabolic to androgenic ratio), the 6-keto derivative of diosgenin (6-keto-diosgenin), and 20- hydroxyecdysone decanoate isolated from Rhaponticum carthamoides extract. These three compounds are structurally and biochemically close cousins. They have been shown to significantly enhance protein synthesis void of any androgenic pathway activity, which makes them exceptionally desirable to bodybuilders and strength athletes. In fact, athletes from Russia and other Eastern Bloc countries have been incorporating these powerful compounds into their arsenal of anabolic agents for nearly 40 years. For additional anabolic thrust, and also for a pronounced boost in anti-proteolytic (protein-sparing) activity, Anavar® incorporates several esters of Androstenolone and , one of the most powerful legal pro hormones available.
Androstenolone and Epiandrosterone are multi-functional steroids that have been implicated in a broad range of biological effects in humans. Recent studies demonstrated that these compounds act genomically through the androgen receptor (AR) in addition to its well-known effects on cell surface receptors. The Androgen binding is what has given Anavar® its stellar reputation for beneficial muscle gains, lack of side effects, and incredible strength gains. In addition to partitioning Androstenolone and its metabolites into compounds with (Androstenolone, Adione, Adiol) and without (DHEA-S, 7α-OH-DHEA, 7β-OH-DHEA, and 7-oxo-DHEA) androgenic activity, the researchers at Hi-Tech have improve upon our understanding of the intracellular processes mediating the genomic effects of Androstenolone through Androgen Receptors. Anavar® ability to selectively bind to Androgen Receptors is one reasons athletes see gains so quickly and the gains are not lost upon discontinuing the product.
Anavar® also incorporates an 3 pronged unconventional delivery system called "controlled-release bead technology." To put it simply, this new system allows the special Hormones and compounds in Anavar® to remain intact and protected while in the stomach. Then, when the tablet is in the "safer" part of the gut (upper intestine), the nutrients begin to be released into the system and continue to be released steadily over a two to eight-hour period. With this type of controlled-release delivery, testosterone levels could be elevated for up to eight hours by a single dose of Anavar®. Current tablets or capsules bioavailability of Androstenolone and Androsterone is approximately a mere 1.5%-4%. This means that a 150 mg capsule of Androstenolone would only deliver 2.25-6mg biologically active milligrams, which is less than your body naturally produces daily. Conversely, a single dose of 150 mg Androstenolone in Anavar® delivers between 30-42 biologically active milligrams. The differential is colossal. Androstenolone esters, which converts to Androstenedione then to Testosterone, exhibit strength and lean mass gains while Androstenolone esters are extremely rare prohormones that converts slightly to DHT — which exhibits increased aggressiveness, improves libido, promotes a positive energy balance and has a known hardening effect. Hi-Tech researchers were the first to begin to use these potent compounds — long before the recent steroid laws were revamped to add almost every prohormone known to be a controlled substance. Therefore, our technology to getting the powerful prohormones into the bloodstream by far surpasses any other company in the industry. We have worked on different technologies for over a decade while everyone else enjoyed the fruits of selling illegal compounds. Now that Hi-Tech is on a level playing field with our competitors there is no comparison in the effects achieved by products like Anavar® when compared to people who just are trying to put any product out to have a product in the marketplace without any concern for its efficacy.
Anavar® is the gateway to accelerating and enhancing post-training recovery, hyper-activating protein synthesis, remarkably accentuating muscular endurance, developing way freaky muscular pumps, and laying the foundation for rock-hard muscle density! Anavar® is the perfect fusion of nutraceutical science technology with breakthrough anabolic bodybuilding compounds!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease. This product should not be used in place of or as a substitute for recommendations by your healthcare professional. No clinical study has been performed on Anavar. These statements are based on the active ingredients: L-Arginine, BEC, ABH, 6-Keto Diosgenin, Inosine, ATP, DHEA, Creatine and Beta Ecdysterone.
Take 3 tablets in the morning and 3 tablets in the afternoon or evening. Do not exceed recommended dosage as Anavar® is a potent anabolic agent.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
What is Carbon Neutral Shipping?>
- Route is covering the cost to neutralize shipping emissions when you add "Green Package Protection" at checkout. "Green Package Protection" Shipping includes package protection at the same cost as before, with the additional benefit that your shipment is carbon neutral. By adding Green Package Protection to your cart, you're automatically taking instant climate action – no donation required.
How does Green Package Protection/Carbon Neutral Shipping work?
- Route has partnered with Patch, a carbon credit marketplace, to facilitate the purchase of carbon credits to neutralize your emissions. Carbon credits represent a certified unit of carbon removal or avoidance delivered by environmental projects that can be purchased to naturally remove carbon from the air. Patch is a high-integrity carbon removal project that is vetted and certified by organizations like Gold Standard, Verra, Climate Action Reserve, and The American Carbon Registry..
Where is My Order?
- Once your order has been fulfilled by our team, a shipping confirmation with a tracking number will be emailed. You can download Route’s mobile app for iOS or Android to visually track your package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
How Does Route Work?
- If your Route-protected order ends up lost, damaged, or stolen, Route’s expert support team helps ensure that your order gets replaced or refunded as preferred. Claims will be reviewed for approval within 1-2 business days from filing. Need to file a claim? File here
How Does Route Process Refunds or Reorders?
- Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal, shipping, and taxes In both cases, the Route Premium cost will not be refunded Reorders: Route will reorder the items, depending on in-stock availability. Unavailable items will be refunded. Route will cover the cost of any reorders including shipping, taxes, and Route Shipping Protection
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
When Should I File a Claim?
- Marked As Delivered (Stolen) * Claims will be reviewed no earlier than 5 calendar days and no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered * Please note, some order issues may require a police report to be filed Stuck In Transit (Lost) * For domestic orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 2 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date * For international orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 20 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date Damaged * Claims for damaged items require photos of the packaging and item(s) and must be filed no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered. All of Route’s policies are listed here
What if My Order Never Arrives or is Stolen?
- Route definitely helps cover these instances! To protect your order against loss or theft, add Green Package Protection at checkout. If your order has not arrived, please file a claim with Route here.
What if My Order Arrives Damaged?
- Route covers damage as well! To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route Protect at checkout. If your order has arrived to you damaged, please take photos of the item and the packaging it arrived in to include in your claim when filing. You can file a claim with Route here. If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at (YOUR BRAND'S CONTACT INFO ) and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
How Do I File a Claim for my Lost, Damaged, or Stolen Order?
- If you insured your order with Route at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue. You can also file a shipping issue on Route’s app or via the web here. To file a claim, you will need your store order number OR Route ID number and the email address that was attached to the order. Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
What are Route’s Terms and Conditions?
- Route’s terms and conditions are listed here: https://route.com/terms-and-conditions/
Is Route a Licensed Insurance Company?
- Yes, Route is a licensed insurance company with SEG Insurance Ltd. as its partner.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at email@example.com