Let's repeat something: WOKE AF™ is not for beginners
Glad we’ve cleared that up. Beginners, we mean no offense. We tell you this because we care about your safety (and the safety of the weights). If you’re still considering taking WOKE AF before you’re ready, we cannot be held liable should they find you sitting atop a pull-up bar singing praise to the Buck.
WOKE AF is our highest stimulant pre-workout. It’s for the insane, the insatiable, and those who refuse to accept anything less than reaching energy levels over 9,000. It’s formulated with clinically studied ingredients (at their clinical doses) to help deliver pump, endurance, focus, and performance. But that’s just the quality you expect from any BUCKED UP product. What’s truly astonishing about WOKE AF is the combination of stimulants.
Think of your energy like a rocket. Caffeine goes off first, sending you skyward. Synephrine and Dendrobium kick into gear next; breaking atmosphere, hanging out in space, looking down on all the mere mortals -- how small they all look from the “heavens.”
Many high stimulant pre-workouts use ingredients that burst too hard & fast, and cause engine failure or premature fuel store depletion. Not us. WOKE AF is formulated to shoot you into space, let you soar for hours, and still provide you with a nice, soft landing. In other words, no “Houston, we have a problem,” and no crash.
You can trust WOKE AF to help with
- Unparalleled, long-lasting energy
- Powerful Pumps (Almost)
- Eternal Endurance
- Increased Athletic Performance
- Mood, motivation, and focus
Returns and Shipping Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.