BODYBUILDING EAA SUPPLEMENT - REDCON1 GRUNT EAAS
Always wondering what more you can do to make your workouts better? Are you sure you are taking everything you can to preserve muscle and recover better? Have you looked into EAAs? These are super important to make sure you recover better and to KEEP YOUR MUSCLES! If you are wondering what else you can do, you can take EAAs. Introducing Redcon1 Grunt EAAs!
REDCON1 GRUNT BENEFITS
- Supports Muscle Repair
- Promotes Recovery
- Reduces Muscle Soreness
- Helps Protect Muscles
- Can Be Taken Pre, Intra, & Post Workout
- Pure EAAs
REDCON1 GRUNT EAAS FLAVORS
- Cherry Lime
- Pineapple Banana
- Tiger's Blood
- Blood Orange
WHAT IS REDCON1 GRUNT?
Grunt from Redcon1 is a pure EAA formula to help protect the muscles, reduce soreness and give you a better overall recovery. Grunt contains all 9 essential amino acids to provide support.
But what is the difference between BCAAs and EAAs? They are similar but different!
BCAAs are amino acids you already make and produce when you needed. They help with hydration and soreness. EAAs are essential amino acids, meaning you cannot produce them yourself, you need to take them from an external force whether its food or supplements. What EAAs do is more for protection of muscles and to aid in protein synthesis.
REDCON1 BREACH VS. GRUNT
What is the difference between Redcon Breach and Redcon Grunt? One of the biggest difference is Breach are BCAAs where as Grunt are EAAs. Breach is perfect to take after the workout because that is when you have depleted your aminos and you need to replenish and hydrate. Grunt is perfect to take before, during and even after workout because it helps with muscle protection and soreness. EAAs you cannot make on your own, so you have to take supplements to gain those.
HOW DO I TAKE REDCON1 GRUNT?
We recommend to take 1 scoop during training and 1 scoop after training with 8-10oz of water.
REDCON1 GRUNT EAA SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (9.5g)
Servings Per Container: 1
Amount Per Serving
* % Daily Value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Malic acid, Acesulfame-Potassium, Silica.
REDCON1 GRUNT WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not exceed recommended dosage per day, doing so will not improve results and will result in adverse health effects. Not to be used by pregnant or nursing women or person(s) who have a pre-existing health condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart/kidney/liver/thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric issues, diabetes, stimulant sensitivity or allergies, prostate inflammation, or while taking any other medication (such as, but not limited to: MAO-inhibitor or SSRI’s). DO NOT use in combination with other stimulant products or alcohol. If you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, shortness of breath, or similar symptoms; discontinue use immediately and call a health care professional. Store in a cool dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat and moisture. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Returns and Shipping Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.