NATURAL CAFFEINE AND WEIGHT LOSS
While the effects of caffeine on weight loss and energy have been well understood for decades, recent studies have shown that the addition of EGCG (the antioxidant in green tea) along with moderate doses of caffeine have a profound effect on fat loss and energy expenditure when compared to caffeine alone or a placebo. This means that not only do those who supplement with green tea get the powerful protection of some of the most potent antioxidants in nature, but even more fat blasting power from the caffeine buzz that so many of us enjoy.*
In fact, the antioxidants (catechins) in green tea have been shown to inhibit the breakdown of norepinephrine, which potentially makes the benefits and effects from traditional stimulants remain active for longer periods of time (i.e. increased metabolic rate, fat utilization, etc.). Studies have also suggested that green tea may even directly inhibit the main enzymes involved in fat storage.*
While nearly 4-5 cups of strongly brewed green tea are needed to receive the ideal dose of caffeine and EGCG, the same effect can be felt with a single serving of NutraKey’s micronized, ultra concentrated green tea formula.*
CANCER, INFLAMMATION, CHOLESTEROL, DIABETES
In addition to the powerful fat loss effects that EGCG has on the body, its role as an antioxidant may also help prevent blood clots – the leading cause of heart attack and stroke – and the rapid spread of cancer cells.*
There is also research indicating that drinking green tea lowers total cholesterol levels and improves the ratio of good (HDL) cholesterol to bad (LDL) cholesterol.*
Want to take your weight loss goals to the next level? Check NutraKey’s Tone Complex, which combines green tea with other natural fat burners so that you can drop the pounds even faster and feel more energized than ever before.*
Returns and Shipping Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.