FASTER, STRONGER, LONGER
Both bodybuilders and endurance athletes require tremendous amounts of energy and ATP – the body’s energy molecule – to operate at peak levels. However, bodies without years of consistent training only have enough ATP to sustain intense exercises for brief periods of time before energy levels drop dramatically. By facilitating enzyme activity in Mitochondria, CoQ10 supplementation can improve the efficiency of energy production and the conversion of food into fuel. CoQ10 studies have also shown that as little as 300mg per day can significantly increase the conversion of slow twitch muscle fibers into fast twitch muscle – thought to be the primary source of strength, mass, and speed.*
INSULIN SENSITIZATION AND REDUCE FAT STORAGE
Coenzyme Q10 has also been shown to mitigate the effects of high carbohydrate and sugar levels in the body. By helping to channel nutrients from the bloodstream into muscle fibers, studies have shown that CoQ10 can increase protein synthesis while at the same time preventing fat accumulation elsewhere. With more nutrients available to your muscles and less fat covering them, you’ll not only maintain a slim figure but will recover quicker and pack on muscle faster than ever before.*
Finally, CoQ10 is also thought to improve vascularity through increased Nitric Oxide production, speed up recovery through enhanced kidney function, and may even reduce stress levels for better sleep and protein synthesis. In addition, some studies have shown that CoQ10 supplementation can promote healthy heart function. While the body produces CoQ10 on its own, levels decline over time, with a steady decrease beginning after age 30. Nutrakey CoQ10 can help bring those levels back within normal range, improving health and well being.*
ENERGIZE YOUR WORKOUTS
Simply put, CoQ10 can provide significant advantages for all kinds of athletes – whether you’re looking to pack on the muscle or simply run further and faster. Unlike many other supplements, NutraKey CoQ10 is ultra pure and micronized for superior absorption and bioavailability in the body.*
Returns and Shipping Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.