Glutamine is the single most abundant amino acid found naturally in muscle. Glutamine is widely believed to help with muscle cell volumization and natural growth hormone output.*
- Clinically Proven*
- Muscle Recovery*
- Nitrogen Transport*
- Fast Absorption*
What Does it Do?
L-Glutamine, the free form amino acid, is the single most abundant amino acid present in skeletal muscle. L-Glutamine may support muscle tissue by limiting the degradation of protein through nitrogen retention, glycogen synthesis, and protein synthesis. L-Glutamine may also assist in the fueling and detoxifying of the brain. Thus, L-Glutamine has been dubbed "the thinker's amino". L-Glutamine's muscle and brain tissue supporting qualities have made L-Glutamine an invaluable addition to an athlete's regimen.*
When Can I Take it?
Because L-Glutamine is non-toxic, you can safely take it year-round without needing to cycle it. L-Glutamine is a fundamental bodybuilders' supplement. Don't be without it! Laboratory Tested for quality and purity.*
Returns and Shipping Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.