Blackstone Labs AbNORmal
AbNORmal by Blackstone Labs is an anabolic compound designed to help build lean muscle while enhancing your connective tissues, making you stronger and delivering explosive workouts. Blackstone Labs indicates that this prohormone is safe for female athletes and bikini competitors struggling to add muscle and who are looking to add an extra edge to their routines. This hardcore anabolic supplement delivers quick and effective results for both men and women, revolutionizing your workouts and giving you that superhuman size you‰۪re looking for. åÊ
- monster strength and power
- enhances connective tissues
- female friendly
- faster recovery
- minimal side effects
- not liver toxic
- 100% legal
Blackstone Labs AbNORmal is a Nor-4-DHEA derivative that transforms into an active androgen once consumed via a two-step enzymatic conversion process. This formula works with your body‰۪s natural processes to convert into a potent dose of Nadrolone (19-NorTestosterone). Blackstone Labs‰۪ proven Liposomal Technology functions to deliver the most DHEA to your cells by protecting the anabolic compounds in AbNORmal from your body‰۪s harsh digestive system. The powerful nadrolone compounds in AbNORmal function to build lean muscle tissue rather than the androgenic side effects that you would see with a 1-Andro or 4-Andro prohormone. Blackstone‰۪s AbNORmal will give you explosive strength and power to crush your workouts and give you a crazy ripped physique.
Post Cycle Therapy
Blackstone Labs strongly recommends all users of AbNORmal to follow up their cycle with Post Cycle Therapy, or PCT. Following your cycle of AbNORmal with a PCT will help your body resume natural testosterone production, regenerate liver cells, and normalize hormone levels. Blackstone Labs PCT-V is formulated to work in conjunction with AbNORmal to ensure that you keep your lean muscle mass gains once you have completed your cycle.
You should begin taking your PCT the day after you conclude your AbNORmal cycle and continue for 4 weeks. Skipping the PCT may result in hormonal imbalance as without a PCT it can take up to 1-4 weeks for your natural testosterone levels to return to normal and you may notice a loss of the majority of your gains and along with other undesirable side effects.
Although Blackstone Labs AbNORmal is non-methylated, meaning it is not toxic to your liver, cycle support is recommended to assist you in keeping your lipid profiles in check. Blackstone Labs Gear Support is designed to work in conjunction with AbNORmal to provide protection for your liver and organs, decrease blood pressure, improve cholesterol levels, and support a healthy prostate throughout the entirety of your cycle. Gear Support uses red clover extract to avoid any of the negative side effects associated with increased testosterone levels and naturally improve overall health and keep your body feeling at its best so you can destroy in the gym.
Blackstone Labs recommends that you take two capsules daily, once in the morning and once in the evening for 4-8 weeks, depending on your desired cycle length. Do not exceed two capsules per day. Be sure to follow up each cycle with Post Cycle Therapy (PCT).
Ingredients / Label
Warnings & Side Effects
This product should only be used by healthy adults at least 21 years old. Do not exceed the recommended dose or duration of 4 weeks. Do not use if you are at risk of, or being treated for diabetes, liver problems or high blood pressure. Do not drink alcohol while using this product, and increase daily water intake. This product can negatively affect male fertility. Always Consult your healthcare professional before using any dietary supplements.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org