If you're looking for an extremely versatile pre-workout that is designed & meant for everyone to be able to use. Ignition Switch contains two different sets of instructions & two completely different ingredient profiles. For those who want a jump-start to help them get to the gym, this is a great product for you. Take Ignition Switch just 15-20 minutes before your workout, and watch it kick in! It'll provide you with extreme focus & help you get amped up. You can also choose from several different flavors to suit your liking! If you're looking for a stim-packed pre-workout to go you going, try Axe & Sledge's Ignition Switch now!!
AXE & SLEDGE IGNITION SWITCH BENEFITS
- Provides Laser Focus
- Promotes Blood Flow & Pumps
- Amazing Flavors Available
- No Energy Crashes
- Provides Tons Of Energy
AXE & SLEDGE IGNITION SWITCH BENEFITS
- Stim Grape
- Watermelon Lemonade
- Unicorn Blood
- Scorpion Venom
HOW DOES AXE & SLEDGE IGNITION SWITCH WORK?
Axe & Sledge Ignition Switch contains natural ingredients at a generous dose. This product also contains more potent ingredients to give you more from your workout. It contains several core vitamins used to help optimize your metabolism & give you tons of energy. Let's break it down:
- L-Citrulline: L-Citrulline is essential in a pre-workout to help increase blood flow and vascularity. This does this by increasing the amount of nitric oxide in your blood. As this happens your blood vessels dilate and more nutrients can get to your muscles. In short this gives you a pump.
- Beta Alanine: Generally most supplements we try when we review have large doses of this ingredient. It causes Parathesia, the horrible itching sensation you get as you workout. It can improve performance, but the side effects definitely outweigh the results.
- Beet Juice Powder: This can work in a similar way to L-Citrulline and will get you a good solid pump from a completely natural source.
- Caffeine: An essential pre-workout ingredient. Caffeine can improve focus, boost metabolic rate and also improve muscle endurance.
- Choline: Choline is a natural vitamin that can help with normal liver function. It can aid the nitrous oxide production in the liver which in turn can benefit performance. If you are eating a normal healthy diet though, chances are you’ll be getting enough Choline from food.
HOW DO I TAKE AXE & SLEDGE IGNITION SWITCH?
As a dietary supplement mix one scoop with 8-10 ounces of water. Consume 15 to 30 minutes before exercising. Do not take any other products that contain caffeine or any other stimulants while taking ignition switch.
AXE & SLEDGE IGNITION SWITCH INGREDIENTS
"Some Stim" Serving Size
Single Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5g)
Servings Per Container: 40 Servings
Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride) .5mg
Riboflavin (as riboflavin) 1mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2.5mg
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 12.5mcg
Beta Alanine (CarnoSyn) 800mg
Beet Juice Powder 375mg
Agmatine Sulfate (AgmaMax) 250mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 162.5mg
Choline Bitartrate 75mg
Methylliberine (40% Dynamine) 50mg
(as TeaCrine 40% yielding 20mg)
N-Methyllyramine HCL 12.5mg
Toothed Clubmoss (Huperzia Serrata) 25mcg
(aerial parts) (standardized to 1% Huperzine A)
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
*Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Fruit and Vegetable Juice Powder (for color), Malic Acid.
AXE & SLEDGE IGNITION SWITCH SIDE EFFECTS & WARNINGS
Consult with a physician prior to use if you have any medical condition. Some people have reported energy crashes, jitters, skin tingling, upset stomach & anxiousness. Don't use if pregnant or lactating. Keep out of reach of children. Keep container tightly closed in a cool, dry, and dark place.
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org