Joint Health Support
Years of hard work, inside and outside of the gym, definitely takes a toll on your body — especially your joints. Joint health is not to be taken lightly, yet it’s often overlooked. Without properly functioning joints, your physical abilities will be severely compromised.
Axe and Sledge Elbow Grease is a comprehensive joint health supplement that’s formulated for the hardest workers in the room. Regardless of whether you lift weights or not, elbow grease can be used by anyone who is suffering from joint pain or is taking preventative measures to ensure they don’t have to deal with it in the first place.
Results to Expect from Elbow Grease:
- Supports Joint Structure & Function
- Helps Preserve & Maintain Cartilage
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Label
- Helps Rebuild Cartilage In Your Joints
- Supports Healthy Bones
- Promotes & Maintains Vitamin D, Calcium, & Magnesium Levels
Elbow Grease contains several patented ingredients that are shown to be effective, such as:
- Optimsm from Bergstrom Nutrition
- Biocell Collagen from Biocell Technology
- Bioperine® from Sabinsa Corporation
Optimsm is one of the highest quality and purest forms of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) available in the world. Optimsm supports overall joint health and improves mobility by decreasing pain, inflammation, and deterioration of the joints’ cartilage matrix.
Biocell Collagen s a unique combination of:
- Hydrolyzed collagen type ii peptides
- Chondroitin sulfate
- Hyaluronic acid
Biocell Collagen supports joint, skin, and connective tissue health. Biocell Collagen may also boost post-workout recovery.
Bioperine is a high-quality black pepper fruit extract that’s standardized to contain at least 95% piperine. It helps improve the overall effectiveness of elbow grease by significantly enhancing the absorption of each ingredient.
Besides those three patented ingredients, Elbow Grease contains highly bioavailable forms of multiple essential vitamins and minerals, including:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
Elbow Grease also contains:
- Boron: supports bone health by maintaining appropriate levels of Vitamin D, Calcium, and Magnesium
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin: two natural compounds that help form cartilage (tissue that cushions joints)
- Cetyl Myristoleate complex: a group of fatty acids that may reduce the risk of developing arthritis
Overall, elbow grease is a unique combination of ingredients that are proven to help rebuild cartilage, decrease pain, and improve mobility. If you’re a true hard-working m’fer, make sure to pick up a bottle of Elbow Grease to take care of your joints.
"I would 100% recommend this product!! I've been taking it for little over a year now and honestly the results speak for themselves. I use to have aches and pains in my elbows, knees, shoulders, and most of my other joints from the years of lifting but after taking this product I feel like I did years ago when I first started lifting. 10/10 you gotta try this!!" -Joshua Suzik
"It has helped with some shoulder and hip pain I get with excessive reps." -Brandon Huggins
"Definitely made my joints feel better." -William Strauch Jr
- While we work with reliable carriers, occasionally, there are glitches on the carrier’s end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as ‘delivered’ that did not show up. If you are still have not been able to receive your package, please fill out the form on our page.
Only part of my order was delivered. What should I do?
- In an effort to get your purchase to you quickly, occasionally your order will be split into more than one shipment. Your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number should reflect what was shipped. You will receive a second email with new tracking for the rest of your order when it ships. If your order confirmation includes your whole order, but only some items arrive, please reach out to us by filling out the from on our Contact Us page.
How do I track my order?
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number cannot be sent.
When will my item be back in stock?
- The best way to stay informed is to sign up to our email and sms updates to receive notifications of items that come back in stock.
My product made me sick, can I return it?
- You may exchange the product for another product of equal or lesser value. For all exchanges, please use the contact from on our Contact Us page.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday & Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- No, we currently do not offer in store pick up at this time.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer FREE shipping on every order over $75!
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, we do not at this time.
When does my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day processing time from the date of your order confirmation and then will ship to you.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times. But once your order ships, estimated time is 3-8 business days.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO addresses?
- Yes & yes.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, before we create the shipping label and you get a tracking confirmation, otherwise it will get sent to the original address. If the address provided was incomplete, it will be returned to the sender and we can reship to the correct address.
Why did my order get refunded?
- Some orders may be automatically refunded due to being out of stock.
Any other questions?
- Please reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Us page with any questions. Or Live Chat us on the bottom right corner from 9:00am - 7:00 pm MST.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit on the following conditions:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in return or exchanged products.
- All opened and used products that are returned within 7 days from the day they were delivered, will get a full refund in store credit.
- Items that are new with original tags and labels and in unused condition will receive a full refund.
- *To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
5360 N Mesa St 15
El Paso, Texas 79922
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement statement, depending on your credit card/bank statement. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Due to a lack of USPS staff, we are experiencing an increased delay in delivery times.
- Orders under $99 will be charged a flat fee of $7.99 for shipping.
- All orders over $99 will include FREE shipping.
- An order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email provided at checkout. If no email was provided at checkout, an order confirmation and tracking number CANNOT be sent.
For any more questions or concerns please visit our FAQ Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org